Miami media

M3N

Senior
6F1A7CD2-45C1-426F-8F61-864600C5ABE8.jpeg

This is just one of the many things that continues to plague us. Another short sighted media member shooting his mouth off.

Then you factor all the others over the last two years clamoring for guys like Cooney and DVD to get promotions.

Former players like Joaquin making a stinking about TRob.

Does anyone in this city do their due diligence anymore? Like what the **** are these individuals seeing?! Special teams is more than just punting and kicking.

Advertisement
Outside looking in its a legit question.. Striker position which he coached has been solid since Romeo, then Frierson/Smith combo has been pretty good also.. Not a big loss but a legit question..

Better than what Barry does or susan asking about feelings.. lol

Advertisement
Lol, Patke even mentioned in an interview that he didn't mess with Borregales or Hedley. He let them tell him if they were going to practice kicking or what they needed. So they were already coached up before they got here, not to mention ST is way more than just that.

Advertisement
It’s like what has been said many times “Opinions are like ******** - everyone’s got one.” The key is to sort through the bull**** and find those who actually know what the **** they’re talking about. It’s not difficult if you pay attention and don’t get emotional with every single thing said or written.

What does Darrow presume that Patke did for Hedley or Borregales? I'd really like an answer to that question.

A fair answer would be that he landed them in the recruitment process, but I do not believe that was the case.

Hartley Got Hedley...

Borregales would've came no matter who was here.

I couldve coached them both to AA status... there that good. **** Hadley might be Older that Patke,.... who knows

JC

I'm not gonna lose any sleep whether he stays or goes, but if bringing in a legit DC means letting him go, you cut him loose.

No one should stay if they can be replaced by someone who makes us better.

But overall I don’t get this hatred for him.

Advertisement
Headley attended a special punting school for Australian football players before going to junior college and then, finally UM. Borregales kicked for threee years at FIU before transferring to UM. Anybody giving credit to Patke for those two is an idiot. Maybe we need to ask why our return teams were absolute garbage?

Advertisement
The guys doing the actual kicking, the best part of the STs, require the least amount of Patke involvement. The parts that reflect more of his coaching, the return and coverage units, were the worst performing parts of the STs. Not a hard decision to let him go. Maybe he is an up and comer in the coaching ranks, but he needs to get his seasoning somewhere else

Advertisement
Back