Miami lands QB Cam Ward after weeks of pursuit

View as article
I hope so. They lit that **** on fire summer of '20.
Shid, I ****ed on that mfer plenty of times. Times after coming from South Beach, Cagney's, that one strip clib right off post, changed its name so many **** times, right off Yadkin, the black and white waffle house off Yadkin by Cross Creek.... most nights ended with me ****ing on The Square.

So seeing that it was lit on fire brings joy to me and the ancestors.

Advertisement
lolololol. If you only knew. I wish I could move like that.

I'm just glad we're friends now though
step brothers awkward hug GIF

Shid, I ****ed on that mfer plenty of times. Times after coming from South Beach, Cagney's, that one strip clib right off post, changed its name so many **** times, right off Yadkin, the black and white waffle house off Yadkin by Cross Creek.... most nights ended with me ****ing on The Square.

So seeing that it was lit on fire brings joy to me and the ancestors.
Right off 401 between All-American and Bragg? Yeah that ****'s gone... but the Waffle HouseS are still there lol. Yadkin road ain't changed much but Bragg is puckered up tight since 9-11. Air Force left Pope quite a while ago as well.

Advertisement
Restrepo was gonna go to Wisconsin to follow TVD.

Then he was gonna go to the league.

Nope. Buddy is a ******* DOG Miami Hurricane. Doesn’t surprise me in the least bit he was the first dude to reach out to Ward. Oh, he can play a little bit too, contrary to popular belief on this board.

He’s going to likely leave as the all time UM receptions leader with a shot at being the all time leader in receiving yardage. But half this board thinks he was stealing Brashard (SMU) Smith’s snaps.

Advertisement
Man, I find it hard to believe that his father would let him play another year.

When is the last time a quarterback with that high of a projection, I mean you’re saying top half of first round, stayed an extra year?

I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before, I’m not questioning you to be a dīck, but are you 100% sure that he was going to be taken that high? Or I should say, at least was legit projected that high?

I’d like to just see somebody, some site, or one of those dead *** ESPN guys with the quote, or a link. I’m just finding it hard to believe that his father would even allow him to play another year again, not doing this, but your chops, but I’d like to see a legit, quotation or link even if it’s that slick back car salesman that ESPN uses as a draft analyst
I don’t think his draft stock is as high as Deon believes it to be. His son criticized the OC this year bc he made him read defenses lol. NFL won’t like to hear that

I don’t think his draft stock is as high as Deon believes it to be. His son criticized the OC this year bc he made him read defenses lol. NFL won’t like to hear that
They demoted Sean Lewis after the UCLA game and proceeded to not crack 350 yards in a game the rest of the season. They only cracked 300 total yards once in their last 5 games. I'm curious if it was just a step up in competition or if they got figured out.

Advertisement
They demoted Sean Lewis after the UCLA game and proceeded to not crack 350 yards in a game the rest of the season. They only cracked 300 total yards once in their last 5 games. I'm curious if it was just a step up in competition or if they got figured out.
Some times to simple isn’t always better could’ve been easier to pick up on the routes since sheduer prefers not reading a D

Last edited:
Cam is a leader. Supremely talented yes but he’s different than anything we’ve had in recent memory

Can’t be understated how much of an upgrade he is in every aspect

I don’t think it will truly sink in for us fans until we see him play but the “playoff” discussions after we beat the **** out of UiF will be entertaining

I agree. If he is as advertised I think there’s a chance we embarrass the Gator.

Advertisement
Most of the crappy macros made in the US are from German immigrants. The only good American beers come from the craft guys. None of the macros are worth a ****.
That's cause the macros have no quality sealing behind it. Every german beer has to follow an actual law if it wants to be sold here. Export beers don't have to follow.

Craft beer from outside of Germany is the only thing quality-wise that gets close to it.

That's cause the macros have no quality sealing behind it. Every german beer has to follow an actual law if it wants to be sold here. Export beers don't have to follow.

Craft beer from outside of Germany is the only thing quality-wise that gets close to it.
The funny thing is, the macros are actually super stringent with production because they want the most consistent product and that’s hard to do with beer, especially when you’re making millions of barrels. It’s why every Coors or Bud you drink always tastes the same regardless of what year it is. It’s just that they want a consistently bland product. It’s mostly because Americans don’t really like the taste of beer. Bland macros dominate sales and people have to drink them ice cold so they have as little flavor as possible. Then when they drink something like a stout or an IPA, they say “eew this doesn’t taste like beer” nah, homie you’re just used to drinking watery light lagers and Pilsner styles that are purposely brewed to have as little flavor as possible.

So ya’ll just gone forget D King, huh? Lol.

Sheesh
I was going to mention him but even he wasn’t the proven commodity that Ward is. Ward has been lighting up P5 defenses while King did most of his work against USFs and Tulsas. Don’t get me wrong, King was great and I loved him here but there was a noticeable drop-off from his production at Houston when he stepped up in competition. I expect Ward to at least repeat his production from WSU here. If not improve.

Advertisement
Back