Miami lands QB Cam Ward after weeks of pursuit

View as article
You made excuses out of thin air to protect Tyler when the on field product consistently showed he was not good enough. You never let his play speak for itself. I find it interesting that you know have switched it up for Ward.

I find it interesting you're even posting here.

You made dozens of mope posts guaranteeing and taunting everyone that Miami could never land Ward or another top transfer QB. "He'd never play for Mario" you said.

Now for some reason you want to call out other people, especially posters who actually are fans? Just stop

Advertisement

You made dozens of mope posts guaranteeing and taunting everyone that Miami could never land Ward or another top transfer QB. "He'd never play for Mario" you said.

Now for some reason you want to call out other people, especially posters who actually are fans? Just stop
I find it interesting that you would make up some stupid **** I never said and credit it to me. I'll post what I want and when. Do something about it.

I thought it was over in January but nowhere did I write he'd never play for Mario assjuice.
Screenshot_20240219_193231_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240219_193244_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240219_193301_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240219_193356_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
As long as he throws to everyone (which he does) and sees things (which he does) and makes quick *** reads (which he does)

He’s just not a great runner imo and can fumble cause of the way he runs. He ain’t perfect but it’s our best qb in the 1080p 4k generation. Think he’s more talented than a lot of our VHS qbs as well. Won’t throw them under the bus though. Pause
I agree a 1000 p with you I’m just a beaten housewife with qb position the last 20 years

Advertisement
That's the hilarious thing about @cway313 posting his history.

He's literally reminding us that Mario landing Ward would get him to stop moping til Fall. Uh, about that @cway313?
He really doesnt mope, hes very direct with his questions, tbh.

He doesn't need defending, that is just from observations.

He's literally reminding us that Mario landing Ward would get him to stop moping til Fall. Uh, about that @cway313?
You delusional ****. Stating opinions that don't align with the majority is not moping. Just because you decided to come sling **** at the wall expecting it to stick and got a rude awakening. If you have a retort to my post and want to discuss on a forum feel free. Dont come at me with that weak *** **** and expect not to get treated like the ***** you are. I digress.

Advertisement

I never said **** about moping. I said, "Mario would shut me up." I haven't made a single negative comment about Mario since Ward committed. Then again, you will just make up some **** and attribute it to me.

You delusional ****. Stating opinions that don't align with the majority is not moping. Just because you decided to come sling **** at the wall expecting it to stick and got a rude awakening. If you have a retort to my post and want to discuss on a forum feel free. Dont come at me with that weak *** **** and expect not to get treated like the ***** you are. I digress.
“I digress”

Season 2 Couch GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

He really doesnt mope, hes very direct with his questions, tbh.

He doesn't need defending, that is just from observations.
This Richt guy is an odd bird. I remember him doing the same thing to me about me moping about Mario’s recruiting…which I’ve borderline delusional defended his recruiting so…I just picture him yelling at pigeons in the park and I feel better

Advertisement
This Richt guy is an odd bird. I remember him doing the same thing to me about me moping about Mario’s recruiting…which I’ve borderline delusional defended his recruiting so…I just picture him yelling at pigeons in the park and I feel better

If you're moping about a #4 recruiting class and landing Cam Ward then you should probably look in the mirror when calling someone an "odd bird". Mario has his faults, but he did a great job recruiting this cycle.

I have zero problem calling you and the mope crew out over that. Sorry if that hurts

If you're moping about a #4 recruiting class and landing Cam Ward then you should probably look in the mirror when calling someone an "odd bird". Mario has his faults, but he did a great job recruiting this cycle.

I have zero problem calling you and the mope crew out over that. Sorry if that hurts
You have no idea how funny this was and it makes it even better

Holy **** 😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
Back