Miami lands QB Cam Ward after weeks of pursuit

View as article
A lot guys leave early and be out the league. NFL teams be ready to move off 1st yr QBs or SB coaches aka Philly after a yr that starts 10-1. So forget Mel kiper list you have to know you ready to start in the NFL not just be drafted. Like Pete Carroll said we have non football ppl running these teams now so they don't have patience for the process. So you have to prepare before the NFL. Don't chase early money chase the long run.

Advertisement
Restrepo a smart man lol
Restrepo is a professional in every aspect of his game .
Every so often we lose the meaning of ELITE and throw it around way to easily.

ELITE = RESTREPO

Definition of “leader “ : A person whom demonstrates leads by example and brings other with him, Restrepo defined

X has earned every single word written above and still falls short in so many ways.

Advertisement
Matt Barkley. He was almost universally seen as the 3rd best QB after Luck and RGIII, and a first round lock. He chose to return to USC, had a bad year, got hurt, and ended up a 4th rounder.
I was once at a pizza shop with my brother years ago and he says something like "who was that trash a** qb at usc whose on the eagles now" and from across the shop we hear "matt barkley, that was matt barkley".....look up and it was his former usc teammate shareece wright

ELITE = RESTREPO

Definition of “leader “ : A person whom demonstrates leads by example and brings other with him, Restrepo defined

X has earned every single word written above and still falls short in so many ways.
Liar Wow GIF

ELITE = RESTREPO

I wouldn’t call him elite I think he’s a great slot receiver… an all ACC caliber talent.

What I think you mean is he’s a true PROFESSIONAL in that he truly works on his craft and is doing everything to elevate not only himself but his team. If your a WR on the team looking to make a splash next season why are you not beating down Cam to get on the same page…

I can see X hanging around on NFL rosters as a slot or special teams ace. Kid is giving 110% effort every time

I wouldn’t call him elite I think he’s a great slot receiver… an all ACC caliber talent.

What I think you mean is he’s a true PROFESSIONAL in that he truly works on his craft and is doing everything to elevate not only himself but his team. If your a WR on the team looking to make a splash next season why are you not beating down Cam to get on the same page…

I can see X hanging around on NFL rosters as a slot or special teams ace. Kid is giving 110% effort every time
He's a genuine person, too. Truly understands the meaning of team and goes out of his way to make sure he's a positive example

Advertisement
Cam is a leader. Supremely talented yes but he’s different than anything we’ve had in recent memory

Can’t be understated how much of an upgrade he is in every aspect

I don’t think it will truly sink in for us fans until we see him play but the “playoff” discussions after we beat the **** out of UiF will be entertaining

He is, hands down, the most proven and elite QB we've had under center since the mid 2000's. He's got a very high ceiling and has delivered big results at all his prior stops. If he lives up to his expectations, we will have an elite offense the likes of which we haven't seen in nearly two decades.

Advertisement
Cam is a leader. Supremely talented yes but he’s different than anything we’ve had in recent memory

Can’t be understated how much of an upgrade he is in every aspect

I don’t think it will truly sink in for us fans until we see him play but the “playoff” discussions after we beat the **** out of UiF will be entertaining
Crazy how many CISers trashed him a little over a month ago.

Crazy how many CISers trashed him a little over a month ago.
I'll own it that I did. When it looked like his camp was just ****ing us around for whatever reason I said there's gotta be a point of diminishing returns on how much UM was willing to put up with. None of that changes the fact that he's by far the best QB prospect we've had in over a decade but I'll eat my crow like a big boy and say I wasn't too pleased with the perceived narrative at the time.

Advertisement
He is, hands down, the most proven and elite QB we've had under center since the mid 2000's. He's got a very high ceiling and has delivered big results at all his prior stops. If he lives up to his expectations, we will have an elite offense the likes of which we haven't seen in nearly two decades.
Mid 2000's? Homie, Ken Dorsey left after 2002 and Miami hasn't had a proven commodity at QB since.

Advertisement
Back