Miami lands QB Cam Ward after weeks of pursuit

View as article
I get it. Most of them the most high stakes negotiation they’ve ever been a part of is trying to get someone to trade a pudding cup for an apple at lunch
Was it even a negotiation after the first weekend any longer, or a month of indecision in their camp? The flakey trip to FSU after giving his verbal here, and then his flop-flop to the draft and back wasn't a good look IMO.

His former nil agent here even said we dodged a bullet...

But he's here now so it's water under the bridge.

Advertisement
Was it even a negotiation after the first weekend any longer, or a month of indecision in their camp? The flakey trip to FSU after giving his verbal here, and then his flop-flop to the draft and back wasn't a good look IMO.

His former nil agent here even said we dodged a bullet...

But he's here now so it's water under the bridge.
Yes

Advertisement
This would make sense coming from just about anyone else. I watched you defend the indefensible but now you want the play to speak. Interesting.
Not really sure what you are saying. But facts are facts. Let’s see how he does with Dawson’s offense. It’s not a negative or a positive. Just a comment. By all reports he should do very well with a solid Ol. But he’s used to running around more and they will all be building chemistry.

Not really sure what you are saying. But facts are facts. Let’s see how he does with Dawson’s offense. It’s not a negative or a positive. Just a comment. By all reports he should do very well with a solid Ol. But he’s used to running around more and they will all be building chemistry.
You made excuses out of thin air to protect Tyler when the on field product consistently showed he was not good enough. You never let his play speak for itself. I find it interesting that you know have switched it up for Ward.

Advertisement
He is, hands down, the most proven and elite QB we've had under center since the mid 2000's. He's got a very high ceiling and has delivered big results at all his prior stops. If he lives up to his expectations, we will have an elite offense the likes of which we haven't seen in nearly two decades.
Best since Kayaa maybe better

I just want to see a game first before we crown him
As long as he throws to everyone (which he does) and sees things (which he does) and makes quick *** reads (which he does)

He’s just not a great runner imo and can fumble cause of the way he runs. He ain’t perfect but it’s our best qb in the 1080p 4k generation. Think he’s more talented than a lot of our VHS qbs as well. Won’t throw them under the bus though. Pause

Eh. Sounds like the money was always there and legit from the beginning. Seems all the NFL talk from his father/camp was legit as well. I think he was just indecisive. Miami must have thought he was done negotiating when he announced for the draft - hence now we have Poff too and pivoted to Tualia.

Advertisement
Eh. Sounds like the money was always there and legit from the beginning. Seems all the NFL talk from his father/camp was legit as well. I think he was just indecisive. Miami must have thought he was done negotiating when he announced for the draft - hence now we have Poff too and pivoted to Tualia.
IMG_3120.jpeg

Advertisement
You made excuses out of thin air to protect Tyler when the on field product consistently showed he was not good enough. You never let his play speak for itself. I find it interesting that you know have switched it up for Ward.
Never made excuses for TVD “out of thin air”. You just didn’t happen to agree.

Advertisement
Back