Miami lands QB Cam Ward after weeks of pursuit

View as article
No I bumped some receipts and got doxxed.
My bad. It’s been too many pages and my brain is scattered.

For receipts, probably best to create a new thread with receipts. I’ll start one.

Advertisement
You self reported and your take wasn’t terrible.

I am waiting for all of these supposed amazing receipts of people posting their opinions that are so outlandishly crazy.

1705267621439.png

Receipt-pullers were told

1705267671205.png

Thats a form of flattery and respect. You cant make a win any better. We are all fans of the same team.
The fans that mope and the fans that hope have the same end goal. To support a winning Hurricanes brand.

The only "vengeance " or receipt needed is Wards commitment.

I dont have a receipt that can be pulled. Its just annoying that we ruined this mans commitment thread to measure Sausage length. I woke up in the middle of the night surprised by the news. Thought itd be football talk in here. Not feminine and Feline bickering. Aint seen any of the receipt pullers actually say anything good about Cam or how we can use him.

All they care about is pounding their chest on their own fellow fan. Can't get behind grown *** men acting like desperate housewives
Untrue…. You haven’t read through the numerous pages on multiple threads

Multiple people have said how this pick-up could be program changing. His stats were posted again. Highlights were posted again. Discussed how are QB room is light years above where it was last year with Cam/Poff/Emory/Brown/Judd.

Advertisement
Untrue…. You haven’t read through the numerous pages on multiple threads

Multiple people have said how this pick-up could be program changing. His stats were posted again. Highlights were posted again. Discussed how are QB room is light years above where it was last year with Cam/Poff/Emory/Brown/Judd.
I read thru every single post in this thread up to my comment. The very first page started with the " call out" diq measuring contests.

I saw the posts you refer to and i appreciate them. Lets not be naive, though, my Cane family.

Advertisement
I get both sides. I just want us to get along a lil better, is all. Im pretty sure the Wards, and/or extended family-friends, are reading this thread like " ****, is anyone going to be happy about fam".

We have more vitriol for each other than we do rival fanbases.
Amen

Advertisement
Advertisement
My bad. It’s been too many pages and my brain is scattered.

For receipts, probably best to create a new thread with receipts. I’ll start one.
What receipts are you looking for? Before last night, the recruiting forum was full of the premature death of Mario's recruiting acumen (likely some of my own as well) - especially his ability to recruit a QB... you'd have to be intentionally ignoring it to not be aware.

What receipts are you looking for? Before last night, the recruiting forum was full of the premature death of Mario's recruiting acumen (likely some of my own as well) - especially his ability to recruit a QB... you'd have to be intentionally ignoring it to not be aware.
Breathe Chill Out GIF by CSDRMS

I’ll get to them. In the meantime, feel free to post any you see fit. This is a thread for all.

Anything to stop people threatening posters that they shouldn’t post because they had a difference of opinion. This is the thread to post them and get it over with so that we can all move on with the rest of the off-season.

Breathe Chill Out GIF by CSDRMS

I’ll get to them. In the meantime, feel free to post any you see fit. This is a thread for all.

Anything to stop people threatening posters that they shouldn’t post because they had a difference of opinion. This is the thread to post them and get it over with so that we can all move on with the rest of the off-season.
I got it out of my system last night... see you at the next crisis!

Advertisement
Back