Miami lands QB Cam Ward after weeks of pursuit

View as article
1705278821585.png

Feed me your tears! I only grow stronger! :LOL:

15008.gif

Advertisement
TBH I feel exactly the same - but he's a Cane now and I've no choice but to hope he balls the **** out.
I was angry about that, but the young man knows he has to ball TF out. He says he's a first rounder, let him prove it to us.
Cam is good, I just really hated the process. Just like Mario has to win a lot of the fanbase back, Ward has to make us forget about this debacle, IMO.

I'm in belief he'll ball TF out.

I was angry about that, but the young man knows he has to ball TF out. He says he's a first rounder, let him prove it to us.
Cam is good, I just really hated the process. Just like Mario has to win a lot of the fanbase back, Ward has to make us forget about this debacle, IMO.

I'm in belief he'll ball TF out.
A seasoned, prolific passer... by all metrics he should have a banner year at UM. I'm just trying to remember the last time this much drama equated to success for us. We're due for a baller.

Advertisement
Advertisement
OOF...

How did that even happen?
I ****ed up and had my twitter handle connected to my name. Twitter and here share a screen name. I corrected that. I’ve gone to games and hung out in Miami with a dozen posters on here. I’m proud of the company I built from the ground up and now run and employ a dozen people. So when that was threatened and my name and company name “exposed” it shook me a little bit. I had ****ed up and let a word fly in anger I shouldn’t have. Mods handled it. They are great. I even told them I’m okay with him returning. He claims not to have known it was such a big deal. I dunno.

I ****ed up and had my twitter handle connected to my name. Twitter and here share a screen name. I corrected that. I’ve gone to games and hung out in Miami with a dozen posters on here. I’m proud of the company I built from the ground up and now run and employ a dozen people. So when that was threatened and my name and company name “exposed” it shook me a little bit. I had ****ed up and let a word fly in anger I shouldn’t have. Mods handled it. They are great. I even told them I’m okay with him returning. He claims not to have known it was such a big deal. I dunno.
He may come back at some point, likely without the ability to post. Doxxing is zero sum, once the info is out, there’s no taking it back.

It was an unhinged reaction to your provocation.

Wow. What a POS. Dude was an obviously sociopath. I'm glad it he was dealt with.

Carry on my brother. And yes please disassociate all links between your business and online persona.

Debatable
No wonder we have sucked for 2 decades, our loser fans prioritize stats vs wins. The QB is the leader of the team and the team’s record is often a reflection of that leadership. Michigan’s record with McCarthy is 27-1. Kid was a winner in high school as well. You can have your stats (like Dak) I will take the competent winner.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This guy will be out of the league and in college as an analyst in 24-months.

Major mistake for this kid. Really poor advise.
Think the kid is a talent but it was hard to tell if he was just a game manager because it’s what Harbaugh wanted or if it was because of his lack of ability. I say he is a talent because when asked to show out he would make plays.

Think the kid is a talent but it was hard to tell if he was just a game manager because it’s what Harbaugh wanted or if it was because of his lack of ability. I say he is a talent because when asked to show out he would make plays.

When UW was playing coverage, he hard a really hard time reading the field.

It also exposed his lack of arm strength, which is a necessity in the NFL

Lol you’re calling out dudes who post here in the 1,000’s for where they’re at with your 22 posts.
Not really calling anyone out, just tired of people complaining about every single thing regarding a coach who I think deserves time to put in his system and bring in his players. I don't think a program can be successful with a revolving door in the leadership positions, I like Mario and hope he gets time.

I don't know why number of posts is the end all, I've been following this board for probably 7-8 years. I've donated to the Hurricane Club and probably been to more games than most people on here even though I live 5 hours away.

Advertisement
Back