Miami lands QB Cam Ward after weeks of pursuit

View as article
You do realize when you derail the thread to call out said mopes you're making the board a cesspool of misery and acting like a whining ***** as well, right?

Yall have derailed tf outta this thread with this BS. Thats the point im trying to convey here. Yall look like the **** mopes.

IMG_1634.gif

There’s nobody moping this news. You guys are worse than my **** kids bickering back and forth.

Advertisement
Binging on the Sopranos when the Cam news went down. Must have been an unexpected thrill to see it in real-time. Welcome to the U!!

the sopranos smoking GIF

Pretty sure we are the 5x back to back off-season champs at this point. Great pickup.

Slurpers run their mouth in the off-season.

Mopes run their mouth during the regular season.

Hopefully this is the year it shows up on the field.

So basically " **** this good news & congratulating Cam, Mario, and UM. I gotta get back at these mopes for moping in a mopiverse and in turn look like a mope myself"

Yall pulling receipts and **** dont even know yall have become the very thing you despise, a Mope 🤷🏿‍♂️

Ain't that some ****, you telling people how to post derailed the thread more than what you're complaining about. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Advertisement
I've been a season ticket holder since 1989. We've generally sucked (or have been average) at the QB position for so long that I don't think I'm fully comprehending what an NFL talent level quarterback means to this team and our W-L record next year.

We haven't had a QB with sure fire NFL talent in over 20 years . . . . since Dorsey was drafted in 2003 (Kayaa was drafted but never made it to an NFL roster). Put aside Cam Ward's boasts as to being a second day pick (rounds 2-3), i think it is clear he is going to be in the NFL after his next season.

When you have a quarterback that can get the ball to his playmakers, its just a different product on the field.

I can't wait. LFG.

Advertisement
now that Mario has a secured Ward at quarterback, who do we have as legitimate prospects for wide receiver in the portal?
There’s some good ones out there. Check the WR portal thread. Daniels would obviously be the game changer we need but there’s a lot of good names Memnon mentioned

Advertisement
Another benefit of getting Ward is this allows the true QB2 to be the backup.

If QB1 was between Poff and JB, I feel like JB would get the nod for reasons beyond quarterback ability.

You don’t have that drama for the QB2 spot, so may the truly best man win.

Advertisement
Looked like the situation was sloppy and bungled from the start and throughout, but all that matters is the result.

Credit to all who made it happen.

Now, 10+ wins or GTFO.
Pin it. A competent coach gets us 10 and a hunt for a playoff berth with this caliber of a QB. We’re really gonna know what Mario is made of after 2024.

We’re a WR1 and a DB away from really fuccin and being a preseason Top 15 team. I’m not buying the “no spots” bs, if there’s a substantial upgrade out there, we’re gonna try to grab it.

Advertisement
Back