2022 Miami is now #5 in the nation in avg. player ranking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, Manny. You where fooled by him and you are fooled again by Mario. Listen Bob, The fact that you can get fooled by back to back coaches, is very telling. You can relish in it all you want, for now. We can come back to this in a year or two and I will enjoy laughing at all these moronic takes.

Yawn. You really think this is working for you, lol? Wasn't fooled by Manny. Been calling for his *** for years. Ok I will indulge your nonsense out of pity. Sure, Manny had some decent moments. But they were few and far between. I was excited about landing LT and Williams x2, and the last WR class, mostly because I wanted there to be something for the next coach to work with when he was fired. And there was optimism about the cook-out, that was fun, but the dude just couldn't win games, couldn't recruit anything near a complete class, count keep the talent home, said dumb stuff, and I called that out over and over. He was a guy in way over his head. Just like you, here.

Ok, batting practice is over. I'll let you get the last word you need so much again! Enjoy it, Gator!

Man Wrestle GIF

Advertisement
Yawn. You really think this is working for you, lol? Wasn't fooled by Manny. Been calling for his *** for years. Ok I will indulge your nonsense out of pity. Sure, Manny had some decent moments. But they were few and far between. I was excited about landing LT and Williams x2, and the last WR class, mostly because I wanted there to be something for the next coach to work with when he was fired. And there was optimism about the cook-out, that was fun, but the dude just couldn't win games, couldn't recruit anything near a complete class, count keep the talent home, said dumb stuff, and I called that out over and over. He was a guy in way over his head. Just like you, here.

Ok, batting practice is over. I'll let you get the last word you need so much again! Enjoy it, Gator!

Man Wrestle GIF
I literally quoted a porst of yours talking about how they were doing an incredible job. Try again Bob. Luckily for us, there is no way for you to deny these porsts. Bumping these in a few years is going to be hilarious.

Richt was decent at recruiting, but he is no Mario.
Interesting story tho. Was listening to a canes pod today on BMac the new WR coach and they had a 247 Oregon media member on… bmac was at uga under MR..he was the one who spearheaded they haul of the gurly & Chubb..he’s regarded as a DAWG on the trail.

For a period of time (under Kelly -the coach b4 Mario) Oregon had this rep for not being able to attract top WRs..Oregon’s WR coach dips in 2020 and breaks the news on a official visit weekend..those prospects on campus Troy Franklin the nations 3rd ranked wr and donte thronton who was ranked 7th..Mario hires BMac who was the co OC and WR coach at South Carolina as his WR coach dude comes in, late in the cycle and pulls both those kids..these are the type of coaches Mario’s brings in. When it come to recruiting it’s a total staff effort starting with Mario along with everyone on staff. They all are responsible and tasked to be apart of every single prospects recruitment.

Advertisement
I never said he wasn’t there

It said exactly what the picture said thay he was hired in December as HC

Why aren’t you mentioning Kelvin Banks being committed to Oregon before he bolted when Cristobal left?
Ah yes, your porst was so accurate, that is why you sprinted to delete it as soon as you realized Mario was at Oregon before he became the HC.

Advertisement
Manny? Huh? LOL. You are one sad, lying tomato, homie. But being a UF fan does that to people. I want you to know this is my favorite thread ever. First of all, I've never seen a dead body before. Second of all, this is the most amazing psychological experiment I've ever seen. Someone taking so many L's by EVERYONE, and still not seeing it.

I am going to relish knowing how much you are suffering through all of Mario's successes. Seeing Miami hire Mario, commit millions to the program, go after a great staff, land a top AD, and so much more coming... you must be DYING (again). Wait, are you a zombie?

You might have a couple of mods fooled, but I see right through ya, Gator boy!! 🤡

View attachment 172210
View attachment 172211
View attachment 172212

Mario Lopez Football GIF
He doesn’t have any Maude’s fooled and neither do you. The Maude’s actually talked about this in the Maude DM and concluded that you calling him a gaytor was a weak counter. There are plenty of arguments to be made to what he’s saying and you picked a weak one in the opinion of the Maude’s… and none of us agree with him on Mario but none of us would argue that he’s a gaytor either.

He doesn’t have any Maude’s fooled and neither do you. The Maude’s actually talked about this in the Maude DM and concluded that you calling him a gaytor was a weak counter. There are plenty of arguments to be made to what he’s saying and you picked a weak one in the opinion of the Maude’s… and none of us agree with him on Mario but none of us would argue that he’s a gaytor either.

Cool, thanks for sharing! Meanwhile lots of people think you are wrong, including some insiders that you think highly of on this board, and another reputable poster has literally said what his Gator identity is on the Gator boards, and told us he posts CIS screenshots to make fun of over there. As in the Gator version of what you do In Gator Tears! Weird you glossed over that. So there is literally a lot of fire about him being a Gator, regardless of what you or any other "Maudes" (WTF is that anyway?) completely subjective opinion is.

Also, I think he's a straight Gator trolling, but even if he wasn't (he is), you don't have to be a UF fan to be a Gator. A Gator is the opposite of everything a Cane stands for, what a Cane is, what it means to be a Miami Hurricane and love the U.

He's a Gator. But great to hear from you, amigo!

Advertisement
Cool, thanks for sharing! Meanwhile lots of people think you are wrong, including some insiders that you think highly of on this board, and another reputable poster has literally said what his Gator identity is on the Gator boards, and told us he posts CIS screenshots to make fun of over there. As in the Gator version of what you do In Gator Tears! Weird you glossed over that. So there is literally a lot of fire about him being a Gator, regardless of what you or any other "Maudes" (WTF is that anyway?) completely subjective opinion is.

Also, I think he's a straight Gator trolling, but even if he wasn't (he is), you don't have to be a UF fan to be a Gator. A Gator is the opposite of everything a Cane stands for, what a Cane is, what it means to be a Miami Hurricane and love the U.

LMFAO!!!! TheRichtShow was making a joke. Like how I refer to you as a Bob. I can't believe you actually thought he was being serious. I hope you really don't think, I think, you are Bob Slydell.

Those same insiders, also talked about how they are going to be backing up the brinks truck to help Manny with recruiting, look how that turned out for them.

What do the insiders have to do with anything? They have no idea who I am, they can't even get information regarding the kids they are in contact with correct half the time.

Also, LMFAO at calling RichtShow a reputable poster. That guy was running around defending Richt as a HC even when he was showing signs of cognitive decline.

So being a Gator is the opposite of everything Canes stand for? Being a Cane means you stand for excellence and winning. You must be the Gator since you support all the losers we have hired.

None of us agree with him on Mario. That’s not at issue.

Done just throw out accusations in your usual hyperbolic rant tone. Prove it. Show me the screenshots of the supposed gaytor on the 247 board. I read the free portions of that board quite often and only see occasional references to CIS.

Show me the screenshots of who he is over there. I’m very familiar with their posters. That poster who said he’s SU Gator - which is actually SUGator51 is dead wrong. I know that guys posting and writing style and they’re not remotely similar.

@Liberty City El , this dude thinks OriginalGatorHater is SUckGaytor51. Lol

LMFAO!!!! TheRichtShow was making a joke. Like how I refer to you as a Bob. I can't believe you actually thought he was being serious. I hope you really don't think, I think, you are Bob Slydell.

Those same insiders, also talked about how they are going to be backing up the brinks truck to help Manny with recruiting, look how that turned out for them.

What do the insiders have to do with anything? They have no idea who I am, they can't even get information regarding the kids they are in contact with correct half the time.

Also, LMFAO at calling RichtShow a reputable poster. That guy was running around defending Richt as a HC even when he was showing signs of cognitive decline.

So being a Gator is the opposite of everything Canes stand for? Being a Cane means you stand for excellence and winning. You must be the Gator since you support all the losers we have hired.
He said you’re the guy who is their Elite goat poster on there with 50 zillion posts. He’s an older lawyer. Lol

Advertisement
He said you’re the guy who is their Elite goat poster on there with 50 zillion posts. He’s an older lawyer. Lol
Ya Cryptical doesn't seem to realize I was a very frequent poster in Gaytor tears a few years ago. I was nowhere near your level, but I brought a bunch of tears to the thread myself.

Ya Cryptical doesn't seem to realize I was a very frequent poster in Gaytor tears a few years ago. I was nowhere near your level, but I brought a bunch of tears to the thread myself.
I don’t care if they want to argue opinions but I don’t appreciate the false information- especially of that nature. I literally have posters DM’g me asking me if it’s true that you are SU Gator from 247.

F6581827-D06A-44F8-B6F6-440439AA0640.jpeg

None of us agree with him on Mario. That’s not at issue.

Done just throw out accusations in your usual hyperbolic rant tone. Prove it. Show me the screenshots of the supposed gaytor on the 247 board. I read the free portions of that board quite often and only see occasional references to CIS.

Show me the screenshots of who he is over there. I’m very familiar with their posters. That poster who said he’s SU Gator - which is actually SUGator51 is dead wrong. I know that guys posting and writing style and they’re not remotely similar.

@Liberty City El , this dude thinks OriginalGatorHater is SUckGaytor51. Lol

Well you would know a lot more about the Gator boards than I. So I will take your word. You're like the loyal Russian spy on the Red October they can't find lol! I'm not a big troller so haven't had the pleasure.

But as far at this Gator goes, I stand by the last part of my post. If you think Miami made a bad choice with Mario, I may think you're dumb and sad and a miserable ****, but ok, say as much. But when you call Mario names, attack posters for being excited about him, and literally lie, twist, and shape misinformation to try to make him look bad deliberately... ESPECIALLY when there is no basis yet, you're a Gator to me. You're the enemy of my beloved U. AndI will defend my U every time. With fans like him, who just pray for Miami to fall on its face so they can rejoice, who needs Gators?

I don’t care if they want to argue opinions but I don’t appreciate the false information- especially of that nature. I literally have posters DM’g me if it’s true that you are SU Gator from 247.

View attachment 172234
LOL!! I have posters DMing me asking if Cryptic is also Bob Slydell! lmao.

Only joking of course.

I would love to see the "evidence" richt has "on me". If he can post anything even slightly remotely showing that I am SU Gator I will post my Diploma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back