2022 Miami is now #5 in the nation in avg. player ranking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Basement dweller? You are the one defending a man, that you don't even know, as if he was your son. You sound like the basement dweller.
Where did I defend anyone? News flash, he is our coach now, you want him to succeed. Ps, everyone, I fired said what you said. " I am surrounded by fools" My feedback to them was always, look in the mirror.

Where did I defend anyone? News flash, he is our coach now, you want him to succeed. Ps, everyone, I fired said what you said. " I am surrounded by fools" My feedback to them was always, look in the mirror.
When you say things like that, you should be the one looking in the mirror.

Also, there is a big difference between going around everywhere and claiming to be surrounded by fools, in which case you are probably the fool.

However, here I am in an echo chamber surrounded by a bunch of sheep.

Everyone wants him to succeed, but that doesn't mean we need to defend all of his corching moves that he pulls.

And if you don't want to use the 5 star metric as elite, and want to use the eye test. He is even worse at recruiting because his players did not look elite against Utah.

Also, there is a big difference between going around everywhere and claiming to be surrounded by fools, in which case you are probably the fool.

Everyone wants him to succeed, but that doesn't mean we need to defend all of his corching moves that he pulls.

And if you don't want to use the 5 star metric as elite, and want to use the eye test. He is even worse at recruiting because his players did not look elite against Utah.
Yep you're the fool. Good day!

Advertisement
Advertisement
That kid was the king of LA of football. He was a legend and they did in fact steal him from SC. It was a major coup that sent a message to the Pac10 at the time. What Mario did with KT sent a message to the country. Saban wanted that kid BAD
Exactly..that big boy that was in the portal was snatched right out of sec country as well

😂😂..sooo what has Mario not done in the month he’s been hired for you to feel like he hasn’t/can’t/won’t do it here…because his resume and reputation speak fir itself. Including so far at Miami

Last edited:
Nobody is denying Mario's recruiting prowess and abilities.

Chip Kelly's pull of DeAnthony Thomas was more impressive and more of a coup than anything Mario did at Oregon. ijs

Not really, unless you're just using an absurd grading curve considering Mario's worst class was better than Chip's best.

Mario getting a commit from 5* OT Kelvin Banks this cycle, despite Texas and A&M both desperately wanting him was 10x more impressive. And landing Dontae Manning from Missouri, Flowe, and the #1 overall recruit in Thibodeaux were more impressive as well.

I have a feeling these next few years are going to suck for you. Better hope Sunbelt Billy wins because Miami getting it's **** together clearly has triggered you lol

Advertisement

Counting down the top Oregon football recruiting classes of all time

The four classes that Oregon has recruited under Mario Cristobal have easily been the best in school history and the current crop of Duck commits officially rank as the best at Oregon.

Oregon's 2021 class is now nearly complete following the February National Signing Day with 23 commits and ranks as not only the top class by composite score but also Oregon's best finish in the 247Sports Team Recruiting rankings.

Over the past 20 cycles, the Ducks have seen the level of recruiting steadily increase as the Ducks rose to national prominence, playing for two national titles early in the last decade. Under head coach Mario Cristobal though, Oregon has taken it to a new level finishing no lower nationally than 13th in Cristobal's first recruiting cycle in 2018.

As the standard has increased on the recruiting trail, so have the number of top talents who have signed with Oregon. Cristobal boasts commitments from 5 five-star prospects over the four cycles so far, over a third of the 13 five-stars to commit to Oregon in program history.

The 2021 class that is now the top class in program history is notable for the level of top talent, boasting 15 players ranked inside the Top 247 of the composite rankings with 19 of the 23 commitments ranked as four-star or better prospects.

Oregon could still add a prospect or two to the class in the coming months which would only push the 2021 class into higher ground. The previous best class in 2019 finished ranked No. 7 nationally in the 247Sports Composite Team Recruiting Rankings and the Ducks currently sit No. 6 with most prospects that could change the gap already signed.

So how does Oregon's class stack up against the previous classes when comparing by composite class score? Here's Oregon's 10 best recruiting classes of all-time.

1. 2021 (Mario) Composite Class Rank: 6th
2. 2019 (Mario) Composite Class Rank: 7th
3. 2018 (Mario) Composite Class Rank: 13th (transition class)
4. 2020 (Mario) Composite Class Rank: 11th
5. 2011
6. 2012
7. 2010
8. 2015
9. 2014
10. 2004

----------

His full classes, after inheriting a program that went 11-14 in the two years that preceded him, ranked 7th, 13th, and 6th. AT OREGON. Last year he beat out Notre Dame, USC, TAMU, Oklahoma, Florida, Michigan, Texas, Miami, FSU, and more.

Remember, he was the Recruiting Coordinator and AHS for Saban at Alabama. What else does a person need to hear? Well, ok:

In addition to Cristobal's success with the Ducks, he was previously a highly regarded assistant coach at Alabama under coach Nick Saban. This week, Saban praised his former offensive line coach and praised Cristobal's work ethic among other traits. “Mario did a great job for us at Alabama and was a fantastic head coach at Oregon," Saban said, via David Lake of InsideTheU. "I know he is excited to return him to Miami and lead his alma mater. Mario has a lot of enthusiasm for the game and is a very good teacher. He is an outstanding recruiter who works tirelessly at his craft. His players love to play for him and he does a great job of putting them in situations to be successful. Mario has a wonderful family and we are so very happy for him to have this opportunity at Miami.”

"But, but, but Manny, I mean Mario and Florida I mean Miami, Oregon, and 5-stars and elite and corch and you're all dumb and fools and..."

/kill shot:

Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 1.54.54 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 1.55.06 AM.png

End thread life.

a nightmare on elm street horror GIF

Last edited:
Advertisement
I have a feeling these next few years are going to suck for you. Better hope Sunbelt Billy wins because Miami getting it's **** together clearly has triggered you lol
LMFAO You have been saying this for 4 years now. You thought Corch Richt was going to lead us to an NC. You don't know schit about what it takes to be a good coach.

Counting down the top Oregon football recruiting classes of all time

The four classes that Oregon has recruited under Mario Cristobal have easily been the best in school history and the current crop of Duck commits officially rank as the best at Oregon.

Oregon's 2021 class is now nearly complete following the February National Signing Day with 23 commits and ranks as not only the top class by composite score but also Oregon's best finish in the 247Sports Team Recruiting rankings.

Over the past 20 cycles, the Ducks have seen the level of recruiting steadily increase as the Ducks rose to national prominence, playing for two national titles early in the last decade. Under head coach Mario Cristobal though, Oregon has taken it to a new level finishing no lower nationally than 13th in Cristobal's first recruiting cycle in 2018.

As the standard has increased on the recruiting trail, so have the number of top talents who have signed with Oregon. Cristobal boasts commitments from 5 five-star prospects over the four cycles so far, over a third of the 13 five-stars to commit to Oregon in program history.

The 2021 class that is now the top class in program history is notable for the level of top talent, boasting 15 players ranked inside the Top 247 of the composite rankings with 19 of the 23 commitments ranked as four-star or better prospects.

Oregon could still add a prospect or two to the class in the coming months which would only push the 2021 class into higher ground. The previous best class in 2019 finished ranked No. 7 nationally in the 247Sports Composite Team Recruiting Rankings and the Ducks currently sit No. 6 with most prospects that could change the gap already signed.

So how does Oregon's class stack up against the previous classes when comparing by composite class score? Here's Oregon's 10 best recruiting classes of all-time.

1. 2021 (Mario) Composite Class Rank: 6th
2. 2019 (Mario) Composite Class Rank: 7th
3. 2018 (Mario) Composite Class Rank: 13th (transition class)
4. 2020 (Mario) Composite Class Rank: 11th
5. 2011
6. 2012
7. 2010
8. 2015
9. 2014
10. 2004

----------

His full classes, after inheriting a program that went 11-14 in the two years that preceded him, ranked 7th, 13th, and 6th. AT OREGON. Last year he beat out Notre Dame, USC, TAMU, Oklahoma, Florida, Michigan, Texas, Miami, FSU, and more.

Remember, he was the Recruiting Coordinator and AHS for Saban at Alabama. What else does a person need to hear? Well, ok:

In addition to Cristobal's success with the Ducks, he was previously a highly regarded assistant coach at Alabama under coach Nick Saban. This week, Saban praised his former offensive line coach and praised Cristobal's work ethic among other traits. “Mario did a great job for us at Alabama and was a fantastic head coach at Oregon," Saban said, via David Lake of InsideTheU. "I know he is excited to return him to Miami and lead his alma mater. Mario has a lot of enthusiasm for the game and is a very good teacher. He is an outstanding recruiter who works tirelessly at his craft. His players love to play for him and he does a great job of putting them in situations to be successful. Mario has a wonderful family and we are so very happy for him to have this opportunity at Miami.”

"But, but, but Manny, I mean Mario and Florida I mean Miami, Oregon, and 5-stars and elite and corch and you're all dumb and fools and..."

/kill shot:

View attachment 171883
View attachment 171884

End thread life.

a nightmare on elm street horror GIF
Case dismissed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back