2022 Miami is now #5 in the nation in avg. player ranking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAO You have been saying this for 4 years now. You thought Corch Richt was going to lead us to an NC. You don't know schit about what it takes to be a good coach.

I don't know why he thought Richt was going to dominate recruiting, he was losing his touch at Georgia before they fired him there. Mario is on a different level than Richt though, so that doesn't really matter.

Advertisement

Counting down the top Oregon football recruiting classes of all time

The four classes that Oregon has recruited under Mario Cristobal have easily been the best in school history and the current crop of Duck commits officially rank as the best at Oregon.

Oregon's 2021 class is now nearly complete following the February National Signing Day with 23 commits and ranks as not only the top class by composite score but also Oregon's best finish in the 247Sports Team Recruiting rankings.

Over the past 20 cycles, the Ducks have seen the level of recruiting steadily increase as the Ducks rose to national prominence, playing for two national titles early in the last decade. Under head coach Mario Cristobal though, Oregon has taken it to a new level finishing no lower nationally than 13th in Cristobal's first recruiting cycle in 2018.

As the standard has increased on the recruiting trail, so have the number of top talents who have signed with Oregon. Cristobal boasts commitments from 5 five-star prospects over the four cycles so far, over a third of the 13 five-stars to commit to Oregon in program history.

The 2021 class that is now the top class in program history is notable for the level of top talent, boasting 15 players ranked inside the Top 247 of the composite rankings with 19 of the 23 commitments ranked as four-star or better prospects.

Oregon could still add a prospect or two to the class in the coming months which would only push the 2021 class into higher ground. The previous best class in 2019 finished ranked No. 7 nationally in the 247Sports Composite Team Recruiting Rankings and the Ducks currently sit No. 6 with most prospects that could change the gap already signed.

So how does Oregon's class stack up against the previous classes when comparing by composite class score? Here's Oregon's 10 best recruiting classes of all-time.

1. 2021 (Mario) Composite Class Rank: 6th
2. 2019 (Mario) Composite Class Rank: 7th
3. 2018 (Mario) Composite Class Rank: 13th (transition class)
4. 2020 (Mario) Composite Class Rank: 11th
5. 2011
6. 2012
7. 2010
8. 2015
9. 2014
10. 2004

----------

His full classes, after inheriting a program that went 11-14 in the two years that preceded him, ranked 7th, 13th, and 6th. AT OREGON. Last year he beat out Notre Dame, USC, TAMU, Oklahoma, Florida, Michigan, Texas, Miami, FSU, and more.

Remember, he was the Recruiting Coordinator and AHS for Saban at Alabama. What else does a person need to hear? Well, ok:

In addition to Cristobal's success with the Ducks, he was previously a highly regarded assistant coach at Alabama under coach Nick Saban. This week, Saban praised his former offensive line coach and praised Cristobal's work ethic among other traits. “Mario did a great job for us at Alabama and was a fantastic head coach at Oregon," Saban said, via David Lake of InsideTheU. "I know he is excited to return him to Miami and lead his alma mater. Mario has a lot of enthusiasm for the game and is a very good teacher. He is an outstanding recruiter who works tirelessly at his craft. His players love to play for him and he does a great job of putting them in situations to be successful. Mario has a wonderful family and we are so very happy for him to have this opportunity at Miami.”

"But, but, but Manny, I mean Mario and Florida I mean Miami, Oregon, and 5-stars and elite and corch and you're all dumb and fools and..."

/kill shot:

View attachment 171883
View attachment 171884

End thread life.

a nightmare on elm street horror GIF
Don't try logic with this clown. Case study inferiority complex.

Of course I can't 247 doesn't have the class data from Billotis time.
Mario is not an elite recruiter 4 5 stars in 5 years is not elite.
Chip had multiple classes right outside of the top 10 and he has even admitted he doesn't like to recruit.

Why do keep saying 4* in 5 years like it’s true?

He was the HC for 4 years

In his 3 full years of recruiting and coaching he recruited 4 5*

In his 4th year (this year) he had a 5* committed in Banks who de committed after Mario left and was in play for a few more

In his 4th year (this year) he had a 5* committed in Banks who de committed after Mario left and was in play for a few more
Only explanation for mr Steve Irwin ridiculous take on this is the fact Synthetic weed is a helluva drug

He had 5 classes. He signed 4 5 stars. Its a fact. Take your L.

Advertisement
The only explanation is I don't my head shoved up coaches ***.
So you just want to be the first Mario contrarian and argue something with no facts to back it up…and then label ppl providing facts to counter your bs argument as having their heads up a coaches *** just because…we aren’t doing that lol. Your wrong on this man. Your main point in the argument is incomplete and misleading. You saying Oregon was recruiting at a higher level before Mario is wrong and can’t be proven . Ppl who are Oregon fans would tell you your wrong lol. Ppl who follow cfb don’t agree with you.

So you just want to be the first Mario contrarian and argue something with no facts to back it up…and then label ppl providing facts to counter your bs argument as having their heads up a coaches *** just because…we aren’t doing that lol. Your wrong on this man. Your main point in the argument is incomplete and misleading. You saying Oregon was recruiting at a higher level before Mario is wrong and can’t be proven . Ppl who are Oregon fans would tell you your wrong lol. Ppl who follow cfb don’t agree with you.
I dropped plenty of facts. You are the one just saying "everyone agrees with me".

LMFAO at calling me a contrarian. You are the one that takes these ridiculous positions just to argue with people. Then you dig your heels in and just keep on disagreeing until the other person gives up. Then in a few years when I call you out for this your going to say " I was just trolling bruh, I didn't really think Mario was an elite recruiter"

Advertisement
I dropped plenty of facts. You are the one just saying "everyone agrees with me".

LMFAO at calling me a contrarian. You are the one that takes these ridiculous positions just to argue with people. Then you dig your heels in and just keep on disagreeing until the other person gives up. Then in a few years when I call you out for this your going to say " I was just trolling bruh, I didn't really think Mario was an elite recruiter"
The only time I argue is with dumb baseless takes like this lol. If I’m wrong I’ll be quick to give it up. Nothing your saying in this thread is factual. You gotta be trolling rn😂 ..bro u over here counting bilottis and Mario’s 5stars to make your argument as to why Mario really isn’t a elite Recruiter..well your info on that isn’t just incomplete and intentionally misleading, but wrong. Bilotti was at Oregon for much longer and never brought in a class as good as Mario’s best at Oregon..nor did chip. Chip had national title contenders and never brought in a class better than Mario’s. Oregon was a after thought nationally after 2 down years when Mario took the job. Oregon was never cherry picking top guys OOS nationally until Mario weaponized that brand. Had a poster above share the prospects Mario was apart of reeling in at a couple stops. At Oregon dude landed the number 1 over prospect who ppl had all but signed and delivered to bama. Then the countless high lever blue chippers that u ignore as tho they don’t count as elite prospects…you looking like a clown in this thread rn just keeping it 💯

The only time I argue is with dumb baseless takes like this lol. If I’m wrong I’ll be quick to give it up. Nothing your saying in this thread is factual. You gotta be trolling rn😂 ..bro u over here counting bilottis and Mario’s 5stars to make your argument as to why Mario really isn’t a elite Recruiter..well your info on that isn’t just incomplete and intentionally misleading, but wrong. Bilotti was at Oregon for much longer and never brought in a class as good as Mario’s best at Oregon..nor did chip. Chip had national title contenders and never brought in a class better than Mario’s. Oregon was a after thought nationally after 2 down years when Mario took the job. Oregon was never cherry picking top guys OOS nationally until Mario weaponized that brand. Had a poster above share the prospects Mario was apart of reeling in at a couple stops. At Oregon dude landed the number 1 over prospect who ppl had all but signed and delivered to bama. Then the countless high lever blue chippers that u ignore as tho they don’t count as elite prospects…you looking like a clown in this thread rn just keeping it 💯

You are never quick to give it up. You just say "I was just trolling". Chip never brought in high classes because he hates recruiting. Everyone knows this. The fact that he had classes similarly ranked to Mario, shows Mario isn't elite. Oregon still isn't cherry picking top guys. Getting 4 guys in 5 years is not cherry pikcing lmao.

Posting youtube videos is not proving your point. Its just making you look like an even bigger clown.

Advertisement
Bob Slydell is back with the downvotes. We are not discussing him as an assistant coach at Bama. That is irrelevant to the discussion. Anyone can land 5 stars at Bama. You should know that by now Bob. This won't age well, just like all your slurping of Manny Diaz.

Manny? Huh? LOL. You are one sad, lying tomato, homie. But being a UF fan does that to people. I want you to know this is my favorite thread ever. First of all, I've never seen a dead body before. Second of all, this is the most amazing psychological experiment I've ever seen. Someone taking so many L's by EVERYONE, and still not seeing it.

I am going to relish knowing how much you are suffering through all of Mario's successes. Seeing Miami hire Mario, commit millions to the program, go after a great staff, land a top AD, and so much more coming... you must be DYING (again). Wait, are you a zombie?

You might have a couple of mods fooled, but I see right through ya, Gator boy!! 🤡

Screen Shot 2022-01-13 at 6.01.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-13 at 6.01.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-13 at 6.01.57 PM.png

Mario Lopez Football GIF

Advertisement
You are never quick to give it up. You just say "I was just trolling". Chip never brought in high classes because he hates recruiting. Everyone knows this. The fact that he had classes similarly ranked to Mario, shows Mario isn't elite. Oregon still isn't cherry picking top guys. Getting 4 guys in 5 years is not cherry pikcing lmao.

Posting youtube videos is not proving your point. Its just making you look like an even bigger clown.
Smh bruh chip had them mofos in the natty and STILL couldn’t attract a top 10 class to Eugene. Chips highest class ranking was one of Mario’s LOWEST😂 ..billoti was there for a longer tenure and u bringing up 5stars. You can’t provide no source that verifies billoti ever signed a higher ranked class. They had recruiting ranking far befor 247 lol. Your not gunna find it because it never happened…Oregon never had a top 10 class until Mario got there. And he did it twice in 3 cycles. Everyone knows this. Even Oregon fans understood Mario brought something in recruiting they NEVER HAD BEFORE

lol bruh nobody agrees with you. The fact u can’t admit that even when myself and other posters show u the proof of the elite prospects he’s credited for landing at multiple stops including Oregon..yo when we do sign a top 5-10 class..take this opinion of yours and self ban..with all due respect ✊🏿

Manny? Huh? LOL. You are one sad, lying tomato, homie. But being a UF fan does that to people. I want you to know this is my favorite thread ever. First of all, I've never seen a dead body before. Second of all, this is the most amazing psychological experiment I've ever seen. Someone taking so many L's by EVERYONE, and still not seeing it.

I am going to relish knowing how much you are suffering through all of Mario's successes. Seeing Miami hire Mario, commit millions to the program, go after a great staff, land a top AD, and so much more coming... you must be DYING (again). Wait, are you a zombie?

You might have a couple of mods fooled, but I see right through ya, Gator boy!! 🤡

View attachment 172210
View attachment 172211
View attachment 172212

Mario Lopez Football GIF
Yup, Manny. You where fooled by him and you are fooled again by Mario. Listen Bob, The fact that you can get fooled by back to back coaches, is very telling. You can relish in it all you want, for now. We can come back to this in a year or two and I will enjoy laughing at all these moronic takes.

Smh bruh chip had them mofos in the natty and STILL couldn’t attract a top 10 class to Eugene. Chips highest class ranking was one of Mario’s LOWEST😂 ..billoti was there for a longer tenure and u bringing up 5stars. You can’t provide no source that verifies billoti ever signed a higher ranked class. They had recruiting ranking far befor 247 lol. Your not gunna find it because it never happened…Oregon never had a top 10 class until Mario got there. And he did it twice in 3 cycles. Everyone knows this. Even Oregon fans understood Mario brought something in recruiting they NEVER HAD BEFORE

lol bruh nobody agrees with you. The fact u can’t admit that even when myself and other posters show u the proof of the elite prospects he’s credited for landing at multiple stops including Oregon..yo when we do sign a top 5-10 class..take this opinion of yours and self ban..with all due respect ✊🏿
No one agrees with me here, because its all sunshine pumping gullible porsters. These are the same guys who thought Richt and Manny would lead us to the promised land. You should take the self Ban. Actually keep posting, I am going to save the thread and I am going to schit on you regarding this in a couple seasons. You make these takes because you know no ones going to remember them in a few years or you say "I was just trolling", but you admitted here you really think Mario is an elite recruiter. You can't go back and say you were just trolling now.

I don't know why he thought Richt was going to dominate recruiting, he was losing his touch at Georgia before they fired him there. Mario is on a different level than Richt though, so that doesn't really matter.
Richt was decent at recruiting, but he is no Mario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back