2022 Miami is now #5 in the nation in avg. player ranking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three:

Kelly
Skinner
Moss

and all elite blue chippers

Don't forget Wesley. And Lichtenstein. Mario has landed 5 kids so far. And I know math is a struggle for @OriginalGatorHater but that's more than the two he said Mario has landed. And to head off the Cane-hater, anyone who thinks Wes was coming with Manny here probably spends Saturdays at the Swamp with him counting their cousins. Wes got "the call."

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dude lol. Literally every single poster in here has put you through the wood chipper. Take a breath. Read the room. You're dead. Lying and twisting and making up false positions that others to suit your wishes and dreams is just a symptom of intellectual inferiority. When all the facts are right here for everyone to see, being completely full of crap is not a sound strategy, but you do you! But really, take a knee. We're sitting you.

Nick Offerman Shade GIF
This may be hard for the guy that lives for internet clout to understand, but having a group of fools backing you up, doesn't make you correct. You can't even point out any of my false positions, because you have no leg to stand on in this argument. You just rely on memes, downvotes, and other fools backing you up. This is not surprising coming from the world famous reddit crypto guy Cryptical Envelopment. Arguing without using rocketship and moon emojis is a difficult thing for you.

The real sign of intellectual inferiority is the inability to see when you are being duped. You fell for the "mario is an elite recruiter" line. Only a real fool would fall for something like that.

Never moved the goalposts. Your the one porsting schit like a gator. There is page after page after page in Gator tears making fun of threads like this. You are literally doing Gator Math in this thread.

Miami doing well would be great. Getting beat by an FCS school for kids is not doing well. Like I said before, we have very different definitions of success. If you think being a middling corstal team is success, then Mario is a home run hire.
I don't doubt you're sincere when you say you're a Cane fan. But I doubt you're credibility when you say Mario's not doing a good job. He just landed three high 4 star players that Many had zero chance at.

Coleman never committed to us. He's just a super confident 17 year old who wants to be different and strike out on his own. Nothing wrong here and no knock against Mario.

I don't doubt you're sincere when you say you're a Cane fan. But I doubt you're credibility when you say Mario's not doing a good job. He just landed three high 4 star players that Many had zero chance at.

Coleman never committed to us. He's just a super confident 17 year old who wants to be different and strike out on his own. Nothing wrong here and no knock against Mario.
Being a better recruiter than Manny is not a massive achievement.

This may be hard for the guy that lives for internet clout to understand, but having a group of fools backing you up, doesn't make you correct. You can't even point out any of my false positions, because you have no leg to stand on in this argument. You just rely on memes, downvotes, and other fools backing you up. This is not surprising coming from the world famous reddit crypto guy Cryptical Envelopment. Arguing without using rocketship and moon emojis is a difficult thing for you.

The real sign of intellectual inferiority is the inability to see when you are being duped. You fell for the "mario is an elite recruiter" line. Only a real fool would fall for something like that.
Got a little seige mentality going on here! You're too much.

Advertisement

"Clout" dear lord kid, do you really believe your own BS? You have like 4x the posts on here than I do. You're really not good at this. Get off the twitters, go for a walk. Get help. Cause you lose again. L.

And right, everyone here is the fool except for you. It's not you, it's them. The whole board is just a bucket full of losers. Paranoid much? Says the guy who can't count past two. Right, lol. Please dude, more. L.

Also, I've never been on reddit in my life outside of a link or two. And even then, maybe years. I barely know how it works. There are literally threads in here of ME asking the reddit guys what's up! So, fail. I don't even have an account. You keep racking up the losses, bud. You could not be more off. L.

And I'm not even a "crypto guy," so take that L too. I am an entrepreneur and investor. Crypto is a small piece of the puzzle. Which I am 25x on btw. So that's fun. ****, I should get a crypto guy tattoo after those returns, but I have other interests.Yup, another L for you.

If we are all fools, what do we call you, someone who keeps making up "wish sandwiches" in his head and misses every single time? Oh right. Gator! We get it. You hate Mario. You hate Miami. You love to watch the Canes suffer. Life is coming at you fast right now, isn't it?

dumb patrick star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I think over the years we have gotten 5 kids from there.

We have to be the most represented on the east coast from that school?.
Esp for their top tier guys
Even golden was able to pull guys from their

"Clout" dear lord kid, do you really believe your own BS? You have like 4x the posts on here than I do. You're really not good at this. Get off the twitters, go for a walk. Get help. Cause you lose again. L.

And right, everyone here is the fool except for you. It's not you, it's them. The whole board is just a bucket full of losers. Paranoid much? Says the guy who can't count past two. Right, lol. Please dude, more. L.

Also, I've never been on reddit in my life outside of a link or two. And even then, maybe years. I barely know how it works. There are literally threads in here of ME asking the reddit guys what's up! So, fail. I don't even have an account. You keep racking up the losses, bud. You could not be more off. L.

And I'm not even a "crypto guy," so take that L too. I am an entrepreneur and investor. Crypto is a small piece of the puzzle. Which I am 25x on btw. So that's fun. ****, I should get a crypto guy tattoo after those returns, but I have other interests.Yup, another L for you.

If we are all fools, what do we call you, someone who keeps making up "wish sandwiches" in his head and misses every single time? Oh right. Gator! We get it. You hate Mario. You hate Miami. You love to watch the Canes suffer. Life is coming at you fast right now, isn't it?

Number of posts has nothing to do with how much one cares about clout. I don't care what porsters on here think of me. You love reacting to comments and receiving reactions. You are the clout chaser.

Majority opinion doesn't make it correct. If you had an ounce of intelligence you would know that.

Oh I am sorry, your not a reddit guy? You must be one of those discord clowns talking about the next "moon".

LMFAO! Ok now it makes sense. You have very low standards for success. 25x with a small piece of their net worth is a homerun. 4 4 stars is a homerun. etc. etc. Well if this is your idea of being successful, then it is no surprise that you are a Mario fan.

Yes life is coming at me fast because we just got locked in with a corch. We are going to have another decade of mediocrity. As a Cane fan that is a miserable feeling. You wouldn't understand, because just like your businesses, being average is a home run for you.

Advertisement
Number of posts has nothing to do with how much one cares about clout. I don't care what porsters on here think of me. You love reacting to comments and receiving reactions. You are the clout chaser.

Majority opinion doesn't make it correct. If you had an ounce of intelligence you would know that.

Oh I am sorry, your not a reddit guy? You must be one of those discord clowns talking about the next "moon".

LMFAO! Ok now it makes sense. You have very low standards for success. 25x with a small piece of their net worth is a homerun. 4 4 stars is a homerun. etc. etc. Well if this is your idea of being successful, then it is no surprise that you are a Mario fan.

Yes life is coming at me fast because we just got locked in with a corch. We are going to have another decade of mediocrity. As a Cane fan that is a miserable feeling. You wouldn't understand, because just like your businesses, being average is a home run for you.

Nope! :roll-canes2:

the muppets idiot GIF

If I am wrong, you should have no problem taking the bet, but you know I am right.

LMAO!!! at calling what he is doing "hitting it out of the park". You are the type of guy that thinks getting promoted from dish washer to cashier operator is a home run.
Bruh, you constantly get owned on this board. Fuggin insufferable. Just go away.

Bruh, you constantly get owned on this board. Fuggin insufferable. Just go away.
Ya, I was getting owned for the last 3 years by the idiots saying Manny was going to lead us to a championship. Look how that turned out for them.

Looks like its going to be like that again for the next few years. "OGH Is a troll he doesn't realize Mario is going to lead us to an NC". "LOLZ OGH GOT OWNED".

Then 5 years later the whole board will be calling Mario a Corch when we still are getting our asses kicked by the big boys.

Advertisement
It wouldn't matter who was hired. You're just a miserable cvnt. Guy hasn't even coached a game and you're already counting him out. **** of a fan, you are.
Yes it would have mattered who we hired. You are the terrible fan supporting corches.

I say it how it is. People don't like that on here because they want sunshine pumped up their ***. So they all group up and "own me". Except history shows, I was actually the one doing the owning. Go look back at my "porsts" from years back where I got "owned" and had the entire board on my d1ck saying I didn't know schit and Manny would lead us to the promised land. Turned out I was actually the one owning everyone else, even though I had the most negs.

He’s not a Gator. That’s an ineffective characterization.

It wouldn't matter who was hired. You're just a miserable cvnt. Guy hasn't even coached a game and you're already counting him out. **** of a fan, you are.
The insults aren’t happening today. Disagree with him all you want in other ways.
Yes it would have mattered who we hired. You are the terrible fan supporting corches.

I say it how it is. People don't like that on here because they want sunshine pumped up their ***. So they all group up and "own me". Except history shows, I was actually the one doing the owning. Go look back at my "porsts" from years back where I got "owned" and had the entire board on my d1ck saying I didn't know schit and Manny would lead us to the promised land. Turned out I was actually the one owning everyone else, even though I had the most negs.
You were 100% the early immediate Manny is a CoRch guy and were right.

Doesn’t mean Mario is a recruiting coRch because Coleman wanted to go to an HBCU. If Norvell and Napier start owning Mario then that’ll be different. But we’re not going to win every recruitment. Getting us to the top 10 every year, starting in 2023 should be the expectation at the worst.

Advertisement
Yup, just like I expected. A gif since you can't actually defend your points. I must have really struck a chord with that Discord comment.

Nope, you silly, silly unloved mouse. No Discord. No telegram. No reddit. Don't even tweet. Or have FB anymore. Wrong again, over and over. Like a clock with no hands. Wish sandwiches. In your demented head only. We do have kids that watch that those channels for us though, social sentiment tracking does have some value. Which is about the only reason I know what they are!

In all sincerity, looking you in the eye as best I can and being as honest as I know how to be, as a Cane alumni if that even means anything to you, you could not possibly be more wrong. About any of it. It's just getting sad now.

Your idiocy went from stupid, to mildly offensive to now just plain boring. Like 20 people here tried to set you straight, but to no avail. At some point, watching the freak at the carnival do his thing over and over just becomes tragic. You want to walk away.

So good luck, buddy. Sorry for whatever happened to make you this miserable, and I'm sorry the Canes are going to wreck your Gator's *** for the next decade. So I'll let you have the last word, whatever it shall be. Out.

Nope, you silly, silly unloved mouse. No Discord. No telegram. No reddit. Don't even tweet. Or have FB anymore. Wrong again, over and over. Like a clock with no hands. Wish sandwiches. In your demented head only. We do have kids that watch that those channels for us though, social sentiment tracking does have some value. Which is about the only reason I know what they are!

In all sincerity, looking you in the eye as best I can and being as honest as I know how to be, as a Cane alumni if that even means anything to you, you could not possibly be more wrong. About any of it. It's just getting sad now.

Your idiocy went from stupid, to mildly offensive to now just plain boring. Like 20 people here tried to set you straight, but to no avail. At some point, watching the freak at the carnival do his thing over and over just becomes tragic. You want to walk away.

So good luck, buddy. Sorry for whatever happened to make you this miserable, and I'm sorry the Canes are going to wreck your Gator's *** for the next decade. So I'll let you have the last word, whatever it shall be. Out.
LOL!! Social sentiment may mean something in regards to "stonks" as I am sure you refer to them as, but it means nothing in regards to how good a corch is. We have went through this 6 times so far with different corches. Social sentiment was wrong every time. You can have 500 people "set me straight" they will still be wrong.

Also, LOL at having multiple kids for your business tracking social sentiment. What a ridiculous waste of resources, unless of course, I am talking to Ray Dalio. Oh wait, you are a Miami grad, you can't be Ray or any of the other investors with enough resources to be able to justify having multiple kids tracking social media.

He’s not a gaytor. Mario’s been pegged as a game day CoRch numerous times on this board while at Oregon and not just by @OriginalGatorHater. Countless posters have called him that. Many of us, myself included, have likened him essentially to Butch Light. What Mario should be expected to excel at is recruiting. I think he’s done a great job at that in a short period of time. I think 2023 is the year to judge. That said, not all Mopes are gaytors and Noles. OGH is a rabid Cane regardless.
Most HCs don't have near the tactical game day input people think with the OC + DC structure.

Those that do are in dual-hatted HC + OC/DC situations like Manuela last season.

In today's game, HC = "you better be elite recruiter/motivator/staff talent evaluator"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back