Miami investigating two players for possible violations

View as article
Advertisement
So dumb that beating women and stolen guns do nothing but being allowed to use a nice car gets you kicked off the team. It's not even like they were given a nice car, it was just a hook up on rentals

Look at this toad backtracking:

BrianTheBeastLondon (@MiamiRadioBeast)
6/24/16, 3:10 PM
UPDATE: High ranking UM official insists that Hoops program is not a part of this investigation (tweet 1-2)

UPDATE CONT (tweet 2-2) UM Official also said players are checked out all of the time for various things. I believe it's a semantics issue

An hour ago he was panic tweeting that this went deep into at least two programs and that he "KNEW" there was a lot more.

If I'm in the administration, I tell anyone associated with the program to stay away or not trust this clown. This rectalwipe was trying to bury the program with unsubstantiated tweets/allegations

Let's say Juwon and AQM are out next season do you keep them on the team or move on entirely? With this new staff I can see them making moves on both with the talent that's there and potentially coming in (recruiting). AQM especially with it possibly being the 2nd year he misses on a season. This sucks all the way around.

I believe Joe Jackson will step right in and not miss a beat. Man child.

Advertisement
And THAT is why Miami loses recruiting battles. Well, one of the reasons. Don't get me wrong, I don't want criminals on our team, but some of these kids just want to get away with as much crap as they can. Where do they end up? At "schools" that let them do it.
So wait; a car agency can get them kicked off the team and create "serious" NCAA questions, but a rapist, drug possessor, and holding a stolen illegal fire arm doesn't???! Yeah, this sounds about right.

The Feast is one of the biggest most unprofessional aššclowns out there.

He needs to be kept as far away from the program as possible.

Exactly. Guys like Feast and Billy Cohen have a lot of people fooled into thinking they love this program or something. Those are the same type of frauds that'll pull the "I'm a journalist first" or "I'm a filmmaker first" card if they can personally capitalize off any crumb of dirt. Not that The Feast is anything remotely close to a journalist or capable enough to ever do any real damage. That's why I said that our dear Peter, someone that actually seems to have a real career ahead of him, hopefully never sees the need to separate his attachment at least to the football team from career aspirations. That becomes a problem when the person actually has some skill. Nonetheless, it's sad when a college kid already has a 40 year old schlub like The Feast looking like a rank amateur....again.

Maybe these dudes used their cost of attendance stipend to rent the cars for a few days. Hopefully, ATM comes out of this OK and didn't lie to anyone.

Willie Williams should talk to these dudes. Willie did a lot of crimes, but every time he got caught he just fessed up. Sometimes, the cover-up is worse than the crime if there even was one.

All I know is that it's a **** shame that Mark Richt has to clean up the cultural mess of a cloud that Al Golden left. He should be given an extension by 5pm this afternoon. Time to lower expectations too. Let's build off of 6 wins this year and then reassess in January.

Advertisement
Look at this toad backtracking:

BrianTheBeastLondon (@MiamiRadioBeast)
6/24/16, 3:10 PM
UPDATE: High ranking UM official insists that Hoops program is not a part of this investigation (tweet 1-2)

UPDATE CONT (tweet 2-2) UM Official also said players are checked out all of the time for various things. I believe it's a semantics issue

An hour ago he was panic tweeting that this went deep into at least two programs and that he "KNEW" there was a lot more.

If I'm in the administration, I tell anyone associated with the program to stay away or not trust this clown. This rectalwipe was trying to bury the program with unsubstantiated tweets/allegations

Rectalwipes are offended by this post.

We can lose our front 4 and still win 7 games. We'll be fine.
All I know is that it's a **** shame that Mark Richt has to clean up the cultural mess of a cloud that Al Golden left. He should be given an extension by 5pm this afternoon. Time to lower expectations too. Let's build off of 6 wins this year and then reassess in January.

We can lose our front 4 and still win 7 games. We'll be fine.

But Mark wasn't aware of this situation when he took the job!

Advertisement
My bet when the dust settles is AQM gets by fine, but Young gets kicked off team. Thank god we got a straight killer in Shaq, but still a huge blow to the depth in the Mike position.

He wasn't a MIKE. Was a WILL. Gordinier is a **** good backup and that is why they moved JY.

This is what makes me upset about this whole situation; yeah it was dumb but COME ON!! Where's the crime?? There's programs where freggin GRAND JURIES are involved and nothing is happening! Should we see the type of vehicles Bama players are driving as true freshmen??! Should we pull up the loaded Tahoe that Vince Young was mobbing through town w/ while at Texas??! I mean, we know the NCAA hates us, but bruh...really? Do they really want to go that route with everything that's transpired over the last 3 weeks at other programs alone?

Wake up! These kids are accepting gifts or freebies. It's just plain idiotic.

i stopped following feast when he confirmed that gruden was coming to miami in 2010.

by the way, once ariz graduates and starts working at FS1 or ESPN, who the **** is going to replace him with UM football scoop?

Advertisement

I want to laugh at this but on the inside, I'm crying.

Too many local schlubs trying to get on the "LeBatard" fast track to notoriety. Rat out your school at the drop of a hat just so you can get the credit for being the first dork to report it.

i stopped following feast when he confirmed that gruden was coming to miami in 2010.

by the way, once ariz graduates and starts working at FS1 or ESPN, who the **** is going to replace him with UM football scoop?

I'd trade Pete for Kaylee Hartung.

Advertisement
Back