Miami inches closer to indoor facility

Advertisement
Starting to look like one person and one person only was holding the University of Miami back.

Advertisement
inchworm.jpg

My first byline with the Herald with more info on the potential indoor practice facility -

UM informs recruits on plans to build an indoor practice football facility | Miami Herald

Lol but there's still those among us who don't believe Shalala was the problem. Just one year agoGolden wasn't getting fired for losing seasons and an IpF was a pipe dream

Thanks for sharing Pete.

@26-Meast This did need it's thread because it is much more informative than the other thread.

Go Canes

Most likely Location for where the IPF will go.
Greentree-Practice-Fields-2.jpg

Another viewpoint of where the IPF will most likely be placed
460x.jpg

dbe95b4cf961e5f432dff51005498689.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lol but there's still those among us who don't believe Shalala was the problem. Just one year agoGolden wasn't getting fired for losing seasons and an IpF was a pipe dream

Its a good thing those banner clowns didnt have their way 2 years ago or shalala wouldve hired some bum selling churros on 8th st as our coach.

Its a good thing those banner clowns didnt have their way 2 years ago or shalala wouldve hired some bum selling churros on 8th st as our coach.
Yeah it wasn't definitely a blessing in disguise that Golden wasn't fired then.

Advertisement
Starting to look like one person and one person only was holding the University of Miami back.

The Dwarf

Were are all the donna lovers who use to leap to her defense at the slightest negative? I always suspected they were her and family members.

B-b-b-but she wants to win! Athletics are important to Donna! She hired Barry Alvarez!

I think you need to insult me and my intellect to really sell it -- Like "you knuckle dragging high school drop out ....."

Seriously, I was begging for his firing after 2014. Glad it happened when it did now, because there is no clue what happens if we make a hire with Shalala still here, and the Adidas deal not completed. Who knows, maybe James wanted to hold off on firing Golden since he knew Shalala was out the door soon. If so, he gets serious brownie points.

Yeah it wasn't definitely a blessing in disguise that Golden wasn't fired then.

Advertisement
High school in Texas just had a 63 million dollar stadium approved.

28 million dollar is a lot for a practice facility. That's more than 90 percent of the schools have spent on ipfs

For instance uga new indoor practice facility is the most expensive one I have seen so far is 30 million. Most sec schools spent there's in the 10-17 million dollar range

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back