Miami Hurricanes Mural in Flint

DerekDohrman

Senior
my buddy Rodney owns a bar here in downtown flint and is as diehard as the rest of us. Just wanted to show you guys what local artist Krystal Cooke has worked on so far for him. This is her first public mural & it's mostly just spray paint. Should be pretty dope when it's all done. you can follow the progress here on her social media:

rodney’s FB page:

UPDATE:
Rodney has always been a fierce dog lover, especially when it comes to rescues. he currently has 5! Krystal added a tribute to Rodney's favorite dog, Tootsie, that he had for 14 years before she passed not too long ago. she also tightened up a lot of the details on Sebastian and the chain. Next up on the wall is going to be a tribute to a Hurricane legend that I know you guys are going to appreciate! im excited to see how this is going to turn out...

68550121_10156761727388795_1796370522523566080_n.jpg

67618024_10156761727708795_1293453341338107904_o.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
here's her facebook profile photo. pretty hot if you ask me

Not bad, ( she is fine, but not in my SoFla, hot category however) It would be impossible to wear that getup in Coral Gables. It would be hot....LOL
Get her to Florida, and model some bikinis, and paint some murals down here. She would be close to smokin' then, no doubt..

This is a Yelp 5 Star review from a Anthony P. of downtown Flint on 5/8/2019 on the Loft

Flint's finest bar. Strong drinks. Diverse crowd and music. It gets loud. Sometimes they have soulfood. If you don't appreciate it you're probably not my kind of people. Bartenders are on point.

I would love to go there on a game day and get crazy with a bunch of Canes!

This is a Yelp 5 Star review from a Anthony P. of downtown Flint on 5/8/2019 on the Loft

Flint's finest bar. Strong drinks. Diverse crowd and music. It gets loud. Sometimes they have soulfood. If you don't appreciate it you're probably not my kind of people. Bartenders are on point.

I would love to go there on a game day and get crazy with a bunch of Canes!

easily the best bar in the city & rodney's a big reason for that. if there's a bigger, more loyal Canes fan out there, i havent met 'em.

and strong is an understatement with the drinks. you get your money's worth and then some.

here's a recent interview rodney and his wife gave:

Advertisement
Very cool. I’m only 2 hours away...will have to drop by there sometime. Way to rep us up here...everyone knows the brand...Surprisingly I actually get a lot of feedback

Advertisement
easily the best bar in the city & rodney's a big reason for that. if there's a bigger, more loyal Canes fan out there, i havent met 'em.

and strong is an understatement with the drinks. you get your money's worth and then some.

here's a recent interview rodney and his wife gave:

Wow... want to get Lofted one day when I go up there. Host Kristen should have asked Rodney or Jesi which QB should start.

View attachment 88552

View attachment 88553

View attachment 88554

my buddy Rodney owns a bar here in downtown flint and is as diehard as the rest of us. Just wanted to show you guys what local artist Krystal Cooke has worked on so far for him. This is her first public mural & it's mostly just spray paint. Should be pretty dope when it's all done. you can follow the progress here on her IG:

rodney’s FB page:

Haven’t been to flint in ages. Is angelo’s Still the goods?

View attachment 88552

View attachment 88553

View attachment 88554

my buddy Rodney owns a bar here in downtown flint and is as diehard as the rest of us. Just wanted to show you guys what local artist Krystal Cooke has worked on so far for him. This is her first public mural & it's mostly just spray paint. Should be pretty dope when it's all done. you can follow the progress here on her IG:

rodney’s FB page:

That’s awesome dude.

Advertisement
Back