Miami Hurricanes Mural in Flint

Advertisement
Rodney, congratulations for doing your Cane thing in Flint..

I ragged on the post with your artist, but really my hat is off to you for letting people know the U, and it's message is : family.

Keep up the good work, and if I am up in your neck of the woods......one round to everyone in the house is on me.....
You are a standup Cane, and congratulations in shouting your team loud and clear.

Rodney, congratulations for doing your Cane thing in Flint..

I ragged on the post with your artist, but really my hat is off to you for letting people know the U, and it's message is : family.

Keep up the good work, and if I am up in your neck of the woods......one round to everyone in the house is on me.....
You are a standup Cane, and congratulations in shouting your team loud and clear.

appreciate the kinds words! I forwarded this message on to him. he's glad to know Canes nation approves and humbled by all the love!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Flint's been through a lot....it can use some brightness...don't imagine the folks supporting the "other UM" will like it too much....I still remember our great comeback in '88 and how we silenced that crowd of 104,000...

And our players sang that **** Victor's fight song on the team plane coming home.

67618024_10156761727708795_1293453341338107904_o.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back