2024 Miami Hurricanes Land Five-Star Recruit Armondo Blount...Again

View as article
he needs to play in 4 games though even if shirt...but u dont keep talent off the field..You have to keep him engaged.
Yea Len, engaged but not over do it. He may look big but physically and also a maturity standpoint you have to really take into account he still really young. The history we’ve had with kids coming here healthy then (the thing that shall not be mentioned) and never being the same. He’s a 17 year old on a big time college campus. Engaged but easy does it. Not a big fan of “reclassifies” and in general but I hope he works out.

Advertisement
Which future hall of famer DT has these physical attributes:

1713883917188.png

Yea Len, engaged but not over do it. He may look big but physically and also a maturity standpoint you have to really take into account he still really young. The history we’ve had with kids coming here healthy then (the thing that shall not be mentioned) and never being the same. He’s a 17 year old on a big time college campus. Engaged but easy does it. Not a big fan of “reclassifies” and in general but I hope he works out.

Its Prop Joe Zu

THIS.

That grown man strength is different....and dealing with school AND football is different. He should be brought along a lil slower but engaged...Him and the 2 other guys but their sizes may actually have them more prepared for the trenchwork in Scott and Jones.

I aint never like the reclassifies...only reason didnt have a huge problem with him was he actually played at Dillard in the 8th grade. Because i think they are like the only public school in Broward that does that, that has the middle school on campus.

Advertisement
Its Prop Joe Zu

THIS.

That grown man strength is different....and dealing with school AND football is different. He should be brought along a lil slower but engaged...Him and the 2 other guys but their sizes may actually have them more prepared for the trenchwork in Scott and Jones.

I aint never like the reclassifies...only reason didnt have a huge problem with him was he actually played at Dillard in the 8th grade. Because i think they are like the only public school in Broward that does that, that has the middle school on campus.
My b prop Joe. But yea man, aside from just playing the game on the field, I doubt you have the EQ at that point to deal with such a drastic change in the way of life at 16-17. That’s asking entirely too much of any kid in todays climate. I’m glad Bain has taken him under his wing but in general, I’m just not a fan of kids being on campus that young. The foundation of a full hs experience is important for the development of a person for the next phase.

I think back to JT Daniels. Got to USC early and I remember him watched him play thinking, “he looks like a hs kid out there, he should have stayed in school”. He bounced around a couple schools and is now out of the game. We remember Maurice Clarett right? Too early too soon.

I understand the sentiment, kids and college sports have been an extremely oppressive entities denying common sense rules for their own gain and profit SO we over correct with flood gate rules. At some point, we’ll have to come to a happy medium where we aren’t stifling these kids opportunity for selfish gains but we’re protecting them from themselves also.

My b prop Joe. But yea man, aside from just playing the game on the field, I doubt you have the EQ at that point to deal with such a drastic change in the way of life at 16-17. That’s asking entirely too much of any kid in todays climate. I’m glad Bain has taken him under his wing but in general, I’m just not a fan of kids being on campus that young. The foundation of a full hs experience is important for the development of a person for the next phase.

I think back to JT Daniels. Got to USC early and I remember him watched him play thinking, “he looks like a hs kid out there, he should have stayed in school”. He bounced around a couple schools and is now out of the game. We remember Maurice Clarett right? Too early too soon.

I understand the sentiment, kids and college sports have been an extremely oppressive entities denying common sense rules for their own gain and profit SO we over correct with flood gate rules. At some point, we’ll have to come to a happy medium where we aren’t stifling these kids opportunity for selfish gains but we’re protecting them from themselves also.
You remember what we were doing at his age..lol **** we were together.

The good thing is essentially he is with Bain who has work ethic and an older brother right there every day. If he has that drive kid is going to be scary good as he gets to 19. But dont want to overwork the kid or put to much on him at an early age...we still waiting for Zion Nelson to recover.

You remember what we were doing at his age..lol **** we were together.

The good thing is essentially he is with Bain who has work ethic and an older brother right there every day. If he has that drive kid is going to be scary good as he gets to 19. But dont want to overwork the kid or put to much on him at an early age...we still waiting for Zion Nelson to recover.
Yea I remember. You use to walk around with r that **** small talking bear who use to scream “bia bia”. Lol pillar of maturity we were. It’s good Bain can help mold him, especially that that age have someone positive to look up to plus a real one that’s gonna tell him stuff like “you don’t wanna mess with those types of bidnites and here’s why” a good all around schooling.

Engaged but not in overdrive. Zion…. maaaan… I just hope youngblood manages to gain contacts and connections that can help him in the next phase of his life.. I’m not an insider but that has happened to often in the program..

Last edited:
that's not whats going on with the Kelley situation. So if you dont know stop causing this bull chit smoke. you have n o idea what going on. It will come out in due time . just fcking chill.
Sorry was a bit drunk last night as it was my b day . This stuff will come out at some pointe and everyone will understand it.

Advertisement

Maurice also had the off field issues that even Mike Shanahan couldn’t deal with.

Advertisement
Back