2024 Miami Hurricanes Land Five-Star Recruit Armondo Blount...Again

View as article
Advertisement
I remember when I got ridiculed saying how ****ed up FSU was and they would be black balled down here and Mondo was all Cane. I've been vindicated
You are well liked and respected by a lot of us on CiS. You never needed to be ā€œvindicatedā€ in the first place. You always bring honest takes and legit info, and you never try to be a clout chaser.

You, @Cribby and @DMoney are all pros in the way that you share info. Much respect!

Baby Hat GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Is that confirmed that he is an EE? You mean he reclassified and still finished early enough to bolt to college? If true, he cut 1.5 years off of high school.

That is not messing around. And since his grade point is above 4.0 that means he was making A's in some advanced level classwork.

He is pulling some Doogie Howser **** there. Props to the young man for being a legit student athlete.

Is that confirmed that he is an EE? You mean he reclassified and still finished early enough to bolt to college? If true, he cut 1.5 years off of high school.

That is not messing around. And since his grade point is above 4.0 that means he was making A's in some advanced level classwork.

He is pulling some Doogie Howser **** there. Props to the young man for being a legit student athlete.
he said he was EEIng I believe

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back