2024 Miami Hurricanes Land Five-Star Recruit Armondo Blount...Again

View as article
download.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Good luck with that. Maybe you @TheOriginalCane can set up a private room where only people that share your exact stupid ******* thoughts can circle jerk and all get along. In the meantime go **** yourself.

Haven't you earned yourself several board vacations due to your constant fight-picking?

Good lord, I hadn't posted in this thread in 40 pages, but you found a way to pull me into yet another one of your petty arguments.

Haven't you earned yourself several board vacations due to your constant fight-picking?

Good lord, I hadn't posted in this thread in 40 pages, but you found a way to pull me into yet another one of your petty arguments.
Victim is an ugly look on you. Tighten up.

Advertisement
Victim is an ugly look on you. Tighten up.

Nobody is complaining. I'm just stating facts.

Here's the thing, if you want to chase me around like you're Captain Ahab, that is YOUR obsession. YOUR delusion.

It's simple, you can type my magnificent name into your rants all you'd like, BUT LEAVE THE @ SIGN OUT OF IT. I'm tired of getting notifications about some ****ant moper who's calling me out in yet another dumb argument that has nothing to do with me.

That isn't about "victimization". It is a simple request based on you being a loathesome individual with whom I would prefer not to interact, unless it has become necessary for me to point out yet another one of your ****** Moper posts.

And, sure, I know you'll try to tell me to "ignore" you, but that's a ***** move. To quote Don Corleone, you can act like a man, and restrain your ***** instinct to @ me in every one of your childish battles.

Advertisement
Nobody is complaining. I'm just stating facts.

Here's the thing, if you want to chase me around like you're Captain Ahab, that is YOUR obsession. YOUR delusion.

It's simple, you can type my magnificent name into your rants all you'd like, BUT LEAVE THE @ SIGN OUT OF IT. I'm tired of getting notifications about some ****ant moper who's calling me out in yet another dumb argument that has nothing to do with me.

That isn't about "victimization". It is a simple request based on you being a loathesome individual with whom I would prefer not to interact, unless it has become necessary for me to point out yet another one of your ****** Moper posts.

And, sure, I know you'll try to tell me to "ignore" you, but that's a ***** move. To quote Don Corleone, you can act like a man, and restrain your ***** instinct to @ me in every one of your childish battles.
Lol. I'm not reading none of that. Ggs

Advertisement
Back