2024 Miami Hurricanes Land Five-Star Recruit Armondo Blount...Again

View as article
Advertisement
Robert Downey Jr Yes GIF

Yall remember all that talk about us recruiting the best DL in the country? And after about a month, we all laughed? Remember that? Yea, I do. Well don’t look now…… Mario is dat **** dude! The dumbass FU and FSU contingents that called him 3 star Mario, are now looking like…
1703117542569.gif

Advertisement
Boom! Best DL haul in a single class that I can remember. Amazing talent.

We’ve got more than enough to work with, now. Just need to keep stacking at a normal pace each year and coach these guys up.

Really excited to see what Guidry can do with these guys over the next couple of years as they develop.

We are going to hurt teams.

How soon until Blount is legitimately ready to contribute? I know he was very highly-rated as a 2025 enrollee, but he'll be a FR in college at High School Senior age. And DT is an awful top position for a young kid to contribute.

Advertisement
Boom! Best DL haul in a single class that I can remember. Amazing talent.

We’ve got more than enough to work with, now. Just need to keep stacking at a normal pace each year and coach these guys up.

Really excited to see what Guidry can do with these guys over the next couple of years as they develop.

We are going to hurt teams.
When we combine this years DL class with last years,no other team has amassed the talent we have.DT=Horton,Acheapong,Scott,Jones,Blount and Russell.DE=Bain,Wayne,Lightfoot,Rudoph,Mcconell and Pickett.

How soon until Blount is legitimately ready to contribute? I know he was very highly-rated as a 2025 enrollee, but he'll be a FR in college at High School Senior age. And DT is an awful top position for a young kid to contribute.
Depends on well he shows out during practices .... His age might be a factor , again might , but if he's got the goods Mario will play him...

Advertisement
Advertisement

This is what I wonder as well. Obviously hope he balls for us.

Advertisement
Back