2024 Miami Hurricanes Land Five-Star Recruit Armondo Blount...Again

View as article
Advertisement
Actually Bains legs are much bigger.
orlando scandrick boards GIF

Advertisement
Blount completes what would be on paper the strongest D-Line class in program history and they'll be coached by two former NFLers. One of which owns a Gold Jacket and is a legend in the city of Miami.

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." Mario & the staffs effort in recruiting will mask any game day deficiencies by 2025.

Advertisement
Yeah I wouldn’t be surprised. Just not sure if he gets to 295lb naturally with maturing and weight training or if he stays around 275. He may end up a DT if puts on weight easily
Remember this kid is young for his class. He is a SFLA kid, he has never been in a real S&C program. Bain hit 270+ and this kid already looks as big as him in that pic. This kid looks like a 3 tech through and through to me.

Remember this kid is young for his class. He is a SFLA kid, he has never been in a real S&C program. Bain hit 270+ and this kid already looks as big as him in that pic. This kid looks like a 3 tech through and through to me.

In a 3-3-5 he could just be a jumbo DE and leave the NT spot for Scott. Cant wait to see what Guidry does with this talent

Advertisement
The Blount receuitment/social media antics have been wild lol.

Some noise on Twitter so maybe it relates to him and/or Hayes/Lyle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back