2024 Miami Hurricanes Land Five-Star Recruit Armondo Blount...Again

View as article
I seen many things written on here by alot of man. Like Bro style Mario cant recruit WRs. And it seems he can recruit DEs but not high level DTs. But we still here. Personally never gave a take on this kids game as i wasnt sure where he was leaning, but one thing as always been clear. We cannot allow FSU or UF to get a foothold down here in our feeder schools. The ghost of Dalvin Cook will always be there and in that aspect i been clear, get him to fook them. Also why i wanted us to drop some of these lower rated players and take McCoy instead

If memory serves me, the two biggest failure points in recruiting were Devonta Freeman in 2011, who was the gateway to Jimbo getting Cook, and Amari Cooper in 2012, who was the gateway to Nick getting errrybodddy. That's why we all celebrated when Coley became our OC even though we knew he was basura. At least he could recruit.

Advertisement
If memory serves me, the two biggest failure points in recruiting were Devonta Freeman in 2011, who was the gateway to Jimbo getting Cook, and Amari Cooper in 2012, who was the gateway to Nick getting errrybodddy. That's why we all celebrated when Coley became our OC even though we knew he was basura. At least he could recruit.
Jimbo was wrecking our coaches down here long before Freeman

So, you're here to spread Christmas cheer again?
Buddy The Elf Christmas GIF by Death Wish Coffee

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I never understand why grown men feel the need to ridicule the decisions a 16-17 year old kid does for a little attention. This young man might not make the best decisions yet but he is an absolute freak physically and will probably mature just a little both physically and mentally over the next 3-4 years especially with real mentors in his life. Thats just my opinion of course...
It's because we were all d1 athletes that had no nonsense recruitment, duh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back