2024 Miami Hurricanes Land Five-Star Recruit Armondo Blount...Again

View as article
Advertisement
Mario is known for getting in deep with kids. Look how Bain trusts him. Real recognize real
Brotha u gotta undo this.
james franco wtf GIF

Advertisement
They are sour fans the new excuses are (and we see it here to) this guy left so we have NIL money to spend. No it’s about relationships and no one can get it through there head. They over here making up narratives when it was about the relationship
Thanks @Brooklyndee someone with common sense that’s been there before. Yes I replied to myself

And that was my problem under Lane it had nothing to do with anything else. Yea we could score 50 but when u go up against UGA Bama etc u will get dog walked. We want to be a power not UCF with a high powered offense that folds when it gets real. Have to build the DL and OL and skill guys will eventually flock here.

Kids ain’t going to your school cause u score 50 and defenders ain’t trying to be on the field all day and not get drafted. The D on the field all day means u will be tired and stamina will make your film trash.
Yep we on the same page. Speaking facts.
Every natty winner has 3 things

1) top 10 total talent (multiple back to back top 10 classes)
2) Elite OL
3) Elite DL

**** people will bring up LSU and say “they got it done without a elite trenches” yet they still had 10 OL/DL drafted from that natty team.

Is it a stretch to say Lane couldn’t give you 1 of the 3 up top? I’d say so. He’s Riley Lite.

Advertisement

2) Elite OL
3) Elite DL

**** people will bring up LSU and say “they got it done without a elite trenches” yet they still had 10 OL/DL drafted from that natty team.

Is it a stretch to say Lane couldn’t give you 1 of the 3 up top? I’d say so. He’s Riley Lite.
Facts

It’s crazy our fans haven’t watched the elite builds and know that this is the way

Advertisement

2) Elite OL
3) Elite DL

Spot on post.

Advertisement

2) Elite OL
3) Elite DL

“Riley lite” is an insult. You cant compare Riley to anybody that has fielded a competent defense. Lane has done that plenty of times.

Advertisement
Back