2024 Miami Hurricanes Land Five-Star Recruit Armondo Blount...Again

View as article
Confused Excuse Me GIF by GIPHY News

Dudes flip flopping more than a tranny

Advertisement
It really doesn’t take a genius to see what Mario is building.
Yes, but @WeBallinBoyz scoffed at my comments about FSU.

Just look at us. We had a great 2023 class. We have 2-3 major contributors from the class. The entirety of the class is not impacting the 2023 season. The will in 2024 and 2025.

This why I said FSU top-5 2024 class won't help them next year. Maybe they get lucky in the portal, but they're not built for sustainability. Maybe they can maintain or maybe they they can't. Either way I see an advantage for Miami because 2024 is basically year 1 for FSU of Championship level classes. They are not built for a championship this year. The oversll rodter depth, their mediocre stats running the ball, and mediocre defense tells you that. Mario will be in year 3 having stacked 3 classes and the portal at his disposal. I think Miami will have top 5 Championship level classes from 2025 onward.

He wanted Lane Kiffen and will ***** as long as Mario is here.
I will absolutely not ***** as long as Mario is here. He has good qualities and have said such. One is recruiting.

I’ve been *****ing about recruiting in 2024 and I’m pretty sure most level-headed individuals on here would agree that it’s not up to the standard he needs to recruit at in order to be successful at Miami. It is not even in the same breath as last season’s class. It’s borderline unacceptable. It’s a Manny and Golden class in its current state.

Advertisement
looks like they got home and had a professional read their contract and noticed some funny language.

One thing about Mario he never seems to burn a bridge in recruiting which is smart in the portal era you might see that kid again sooner than you think.

Don’t know what’s going to happen but kids got talent and it’s pretty tough to turn away any difference makers on either side of the trenches.

Advertisement
You don't make any sense. FSU had 1 winning season in 5 years. This year will make 2 in 6 for them.

Truth be told. If not for the transfer portal, it would have been 5 straight losing seasons for FSU and Norvell fired.

They will fall off a cliff next year unless they strike gold in the portal, especially at QB. A top 5 class isn't going to help them next year.

We are on schedule to win 9-10 games this year and likely another top 10 recruiting class.

I watched FOX TV's Big Noon Kickoff where Urban Meyer said, "Miami isn't back, but they will be soon."

Even Urban Meyer knows what Mario is building. A 10+ 2024 season followed by a 2025 CFP championship run. Be patient.
FSU better win the natty this year bc they won’t be back. I also don’t see them going that far.

It really doesn’t take a genius to see what Mario is building.
Some people can't see the forest thru the trees.
FSU better win the natty this year bc they won’t be back. I also don’t see them going that far.
I don't think they physically match up with Michigan, Oregon, or Georgia assuming they make it in.

If we beat them, they won't get in even if they win the ACC Championship game.

I'd love nothing more than to beat them in Tally, win out, get to Charlotte, and beat their *** again!!!

I will absolutely not ***** as long as Mario is here. He has good qualities and have said such. One is recruiting.

I’ve been *****ing about recruiting in 2024 and I’m pretty sure most level-headed individuals on here would agree that it’s not up to the standard he needs to recruit at in order to be successful at Miami. It is not even in the same breath as last season’s class. It’s borderline unacceptable. It’s a Manny and Golden class in its current state.
You also cannot argue your way out of the OL "dragging" the class down but Mirabel and Cristobal have forgotten more about OL evals, development and recruitment than you will ever know.

You're on spin cycle at this point in every thread.

That's just one example.

Don't worry. Kiffen won't win **** again. It's in his nature.

I don't think they physically match up with Michigan, Oregon, or Georgia assuming they make it in.

I'd love nothing more than to beat them in Tally, win out, get to Charlotte, and beat their *** again!!!
They didn't physically match up to BC or Clemson.

If TVD doesn't drink bath salts and we don't turn it over 5 times we will be in that game.

Advertisement

Hmmm. A couple of things.... First off I'm right there with you on most things and I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you here. I too have been critical of this class because of the lack of DTs, CBs and QBs. The lack of DTs is just not acceptable. I love Artavious Jones and we must keep him from flipping to FSU but he isn't enough and don't even get me started on Russell. The CBs in this class are basically depth type quality from where I'm standing. Getting that kid to flip from UGA would be much needed and I'm spacing his name right now. Judd Anderson is an intriguing prospect at QB and is the type of kid that you see in the ACC nowadays. 6'6" 210 with a nice arm and the ability to run. Multiple sport athlete who excels at basketball. This is the type of kid that Dawson loves and the type we have seen develop on other teams. The problem is that we need another QB. I get that we are not at the point where an elite QB trusts us with his development but we need to do better. Ha[BGCOLOR=initial]ving said all that, this class isn't a Manny/Golden class and by the time Mario is through with this class it's going to be top 10 and possibly top 5. That's just my opinion though. [/BGCOLOR]

Hmmm. A couple of things.... First off I'm right there with you on most things and I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you here. I too have been critical of this class because of the lack of DTs, CBs and QBs. The lack of DTs is just not acceptable. I love Artavious Jones and we must keep him from flipping to FSU but he isn't enough and don't even get me started on Russell. The CBs in this class are basically depth type quality from where I'm standing. Getting that kid to flip from UGA would be much needed and I'm spacing his name right now. Judd Anderson is an intriguing prospect at QB and is the type of kid that you see in the ACC nowadays. 6'6" 210 with a nice arm and the ability to run. Multiple sport athlete who excels at basketball. This is the type of kid that Dawson loves and the type we have seen develop on other teams. The problem is that we need another QB. I get that we are not at the point where an elite QB trusts us with his development but we need to do better. Ha[BGCOLOR=initial]ving said all that, this class isn't a Manny/Golden class and by the time Mario is through with this class it's going to be top 10 and possibly top 5. That's just my opinion though. [/BGCOLOR]
Pointing to Manny and Golden is a superficial/dumb talking point based purely on where the class is SUBJECTIVELY in the recruiting site rankings and has nothing to do with the kids actually making plays on the field.

Go back to this past summer and behold the buckets of tears Moanin had over every kid whose currently making plays on the field.

Mind you if Mario doesn't bat .1000 queue Lane Kiffen sobs.

Advertisement

If this class doesn't get better the only thing he's currently building is his bank account. The class as it currently stands isn't up to "stacking elite talent" that needs to happen for him to be very successful here. Early Signing day is less than 2 months away so maybe he pulls a Bowden and has a couple "surprise flips" in his pocket hopefully.

If this class doesn't get better the only thing he's currently building is his bank account. The class as it currently stands isn't up to "stacking elite talent" that needs to happen for him to be very successful here. Early Signing day is less than 2 months away so maybe he pulls a Bowden and has a couple "surprise flips" in his pocket hopefully.
Yep

No talent at all in this class. Another solid take. Smfh lol

Advertisement
Back