2024 Miami Hurricanes Land Five-Star Recruit Armondo Blount...Again

View as article
Advertisement
The only legitimate criticism of a fanbase is they don’t show up for games. Anything else, based on the conduct of a few (or a message board lol), is completely irrational.

I would agree with this in most cases except......

I've been to Philly and witnessed their Eagles fans far too many times. Their reputation is warranted and much more than a few.

Also, our fan base is the worst… and I wouldn’t change it for anything. All those roses and kisses belong over on 247. This is the real world.
Lmao fr..if you were In the stands for Clemson fans literally booed every time we don’t drop and pass..and when we passed they said we should’ve ran..but it was pure adulation when we win..made it worth it lmao

Last edited:
Advertisement
My issues with our fans have zero to do with comments on here. Mine all deals with simple support & comprehension. Far as something said on social media there's always morons everywhere. But would be great if people would simply take a second to think on something and realize if you wouldn't say it to someone's face than simply shut the **** up and mature a lil. All these parents are doing is making excuses for their kids to grasp on to as a reason they're going elsewhere.
Unfortunately this is today’s society

What did i miss? Deion come in and put the moves on his mom and he's flipping to Colorado?

No? Ok. That'll prob be the headline next week then

Advertisement
My issues with our fans have zero to do with comments on here. Mine all deals with simple support & comprehension. Far as something said on social media there's always morons everywhere. But would be great if people would simply take a second to think on something and realize if you wouldn't say it to someone's face than simply shut the **** up and mature a lil. All these parents are doing is making excuses for their kids to grasp on to as a reason they're going elsewhere.

Post of the Day Nominee

I would agree with this in most cases except......

I've been to Philly and witnessed their Eagles fans far too many times. Their reputation is warranted and much more than a few.
I'll never forget multiple experiences in the league. But Chicago,Detroit,New England and Philly were by far the worst in my eyes. Outside of my own experiences I'll never forget what they did to Mikey when he got hurt there. It's one thing to boo when a opposing player is getting carted off. It's entirely different to throw D batteries at him while he's being carted out. They hit him with multiple batteries. Some people simply deserve so much worse than a bullet... People like that deserve to have their wives traded off throughout a large group of ***** angels bikers for a used kickstand... The barter system at its finest.

Lmao fr..if you I’m the stands for Clemson fans literally booed every time we don’t drop and pass..and when we passed they said we should’ve ran..but it was pure adulation when we win..made it worth it lmao
Ain’t just Clemson, that’s weekly. I’ve seen our fans boo up like 65-7 because we didn’t go for it vs FAMU on 4th and goal.

****, I might’ve booed too 😂

Advertisement
All this flip flopping is reaching bust levels. Idc said that **** with cormani. Recruits with these outrageous recruitments or trolling end up as busts.

Ya it's a little bit of red flag imo too…I guess he's just doing his job getting as big a bag as he can? It's all a **** show today…But the fact that some kids are so cool with it, almost shameless, would be tough for me to recruit them once it gets past a certain point.

I'm also not sure that this kid should be reclassifying…As a likely future DT, I think he needs to grow into his body a bit.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Now with nil
These kids are basically pros and public figures
And as such they got to understand
That there’s a lot of negativity from any fan base
It’s always been this way
social media just gave fans a way to directly lash ou
No need to take it personal
And nothing good comes of saying anything good or bad about the fans

I’m guessing we either stepped our $$$ up or he’s using this as a tactic to get more $$$ from FSU. Let’s see what mom has to say now

Says jit setup a meeting with Miami this afternoon to review his options to come back. Says “miscommunication”between him and FSU. Lol
Someone read over the NIL deal and realized "this **** is messed up, I'm not getting the money I was told"

I'm amazed certain teams get NIL deals with players when their shady language in contract is out there...

Advertisement
Back