2024 Miami Hurricanes Land Five-Star Recruit Armondo Blount...Again

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
She didn't say anything about the coaches apparently. She's speaking directly about our Wonderful fanbase...
I never take any of this seriously. OU fans racially abused players and their recruiting seems quite OK. U cannot police unnamed and anonymous people online. None of this ia unique to any fanbase. Some of these people are even trolls from other fanbases with U logos in their profile.

Advertisement
I never take any of this seriously. OU fans racially abused players and their recruiting seems quite OK. U cannot police unnamed and anonymous people online. None of this ia unique to any fanbase. Some of these people are even trolls from other fanbases with U logos in their profile.

The only legitimate criticism of a fanbase is they don’t show up for games. Anything else, based on the conduct of a few (or a message board lol), is completely irrational.

The only legitimate criticism of a fanbase is they don’t show up for games. Anything else, based on the conduct of a few (or a message board lol), is completely irrational.
It’s always been a cop-out to blame message board fans or Twitter comments.

You think we’re bad, go look at the SEC schools, the Texas schools, Ohio St, FSU, Clemson, ND, etc. after a bad performance or loss …almost every major program.

The only kid with thin-skin is Moss. He is still 200lbs at DE. HA

I was joking. It is all about the $$. If FSU threw $ at them and now the math doesn't actually workout to the benefit of Mom, 100% she will move him back to Miami.

His pops said he 230ish …. Runs like a 4.6 in 40

Advertisement
Nah bro..our fans are pretty toxic..booing the first half of games that are 3-0 or 7-0 is pretty wild..I just think we thirsty for success..but still it’s wild

It’s always been a cop-out to blame message board fans or Twitter comments.

You think we’re bad, go look at the SEC schools, the Texas schools, Ohio St, FSU, Clemson, ND, etc. after a bad performance or loss …almost every major program.
Always funny even when our fans and coaches do it. Few people on here know each other in person. Twitter is worse. Like FSU is some bastian of morality and good behaviour. Funny

Advertisement
1698786364163.png

I'm sure the FSU fanbase handled their Jax State loss really well and enjoyed watching their team go 5-7 in 2021. Those recruits definitely didn't see any negativity from that fanbase. Nope.

Advertisement
Back