2024 Miami Hurricanes Land Five-Star Recruit Armondo Blount...Again

View as article
Advertisement
Heard about 2 different flips greater than 50/50 chance and Blount wasn’t one of them

All on defense
hopefully mccray and filsaime from UF. Would be excellent lol.

... I don't get Bloundt at all. That dude definitely doesn't seem like he'll end up here though. Is there a stat on success rate of guys who flip their commitment within a month? or guys who flip 2 times within 2 months? lol.

Advertisement
He said they had a good shot at flipping Smith, didnt sound like some a definite thing. Cristobal freeing cap space maybe a problem for them because with the class they have they may have made alot of promises money wise and i believe they already been paying recruits. Lets see

Advertisement
Zach is pretty bullish on FSU flipping Smith.

Interesting that they are worried about Blount.
Just make it like 2x worse for them to get a more accurate read - very unlikely to flip smith, and if decision was today Blount may not sign with them...

IMG_7668.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait so Bain was a 4 Star and this cat is a 5 Star. Lets compare film of them both in their SR. seasons and then tell me who's better. LMFAO
Bain is/was the better player but didn’t have as high of a ceiling athletically. In the end though one guy is ranked 21st in his class and the other guy was ranked 63rd. Look, it’s clear Bain should have been a 5 star but y’all acting like he was utterly disrespected when he was a a composite top rated kid only 30 spots away from that fifth star.

Bain is/was the better player but didn’t have as high of a ceiling athletically. In the end though one guy is ranked 21st in his class and the other guy was ranked 63rd. Look, it’s clear Bain should have been a 5 star but y’all acting like he was utterly disrespected when he was a a composite top rated kid only 30 spots away from that fifth star.
Pretty much.

Bain is short and doesn't have the greatest physique. They usually don't issue 5-stars to DL who look like him.
We know he's a player, but that's not how the stars are given out unfortunately.

Advertisement
Back