Water is wetOffensive line is weak! Just my perspective!
Water is wetOffensive line is weak! Just my perspective!
Yeah.Wilson is making a lot of you eat Crowe
Nah, even a FG puts em up a full 3 TDs4 down territory?
When the **** did Owen get hurt?!?Young TE are trying. Anybody know what happened to Owen the other TE? He was blocking well before his injury
He has 4 years to grow. He runs like a gazelle14 too small to be a TE for the University of Miami
Lofton asked to come out.I get why we want the shiny new toys to play. Genuinely I do. But if Briggs makes that block there’s a very good chance that’s a TD. At absolute worst it’s inside the 2-3 yard line. Both kids on the outside had great seals. Fletcher probably scores there. But Briggs misses, and it’s actually a great run to get 5.
That’s the difference between good and great.
I mean why is he even in. 87 or 9I get why we want the shiny new toys to play. Genuinely I do. But if Briggs makes that block there’s a very good chance that’s a TD. At absolute worst it’s inside the 2-3 yard line. Both kids on the outside had great seals. Fletcher probably scores there. But Briggs misses, and it’s actually a great run to get 5.
That’s the difference between good and great.
Yup but if they get healthy I think they can be good enough. Really need Cantwell or one more big kid to step up in the second half of the year.Offensive line is weak! Just my perspective!
Young guards and a VERY weak center… it’s showing up badOffensive line is weak! Just my perspective!
Sorry I was MIA for 3 quartersLofton asked to come out.I get why we want the shiny new toys to play. Genuinely I do. But if Briggs makes that block there’s a very good chance that’s a TD. At absolute worst it’s inside the 2-3 yard line. Both kids on the outside had great seals. Fletcher probably scores there. But Briggs misses, and it’s actually a great run to get 5.
That’s the difference between good and great.
Was he wearing an air cast? If not, I wouldn't think anything was brokenOut in street clothes. That’s not good. Hopefully not a broken forearm
Great analysis there brodie, no one here has thought and / or discussed OL issuesOffensive line is weak! Just my perspective!
I want to see more of McConathy - he killed people in high school. Was hoping he'd be able to transition to TE and at least be a plus blocker.Young TE are trying. Anybody know what happened to Owen the other TE? He was blocking well before his injury