Live Miami Hurricanes @ Clemson Tigers

Wilson is making a lot of you eat Crowe
Yeah.

Being a stickler. Guy has to be stronger finishing the play. Missed a sack on the fumble. Great hustle to recover. Clemson has only been able to move the ball when we miss on the pressure and we gotta cover for 10 seconds.

We have to finish better. But the dude has been the best player on the field tonight by a good margin
 
My ****** could do better
YOU CALLING ME FAT @Stingarov ?!?!?
1000080393.jpg


Baby Kangaroo GIF
 
I get why we want the shiny new toys to play. Genuinely I do. But if Briggs makes that block there’s a very good chance that’s a TD. At absolute worst it’s inside the 2-3 yard line. Both kids on the outside had great seals. Fletcher probably scores there. But Briggs misses, and it’s actually a great run to get 5.

That’s the difference between good and great.
 
I get why we want the shiny new toys to play. Genuinely I do. But if Briggs makes that block there’s a very good chance that’s a TD. At absolute worst it’s inside the 2-3 yard line. Both kids on the outside had great seals. Fletcher probably scores there. But Briggs misses, and it’s actually a great run to get 5.

That’s the difference between good and great.
Lofton asked to come out.
 
I get why we want the shiny new toys to play. Genuinely I do. But if Briggs makes that block there’s a very good chance that’s a TD. At absolute worst it’s inside the 2-3 yard line. Both kids on the outside had great seals. Fletcher probably scores there. But Briggs misses, and it’s actually a great run to get 5.

That’s the difference between good and great.
I mean why is he even in. 87 or 9
 
I get why we want the shiny new toys to play. Genuinely I do. But if Briggs makes that block there’s a very good chance that’s a TD. At absolute worst it’s inside the 2-3 yard line. Both kids on the outside had great seals. Fletcher probably scores there. But Briggs misses, and it’s actually a great run to get 5.

That’s the difference between good and great.
Lofton asked to come out.
Sorry I was MIA for 3 quarters
 
Back
Top