Canes2026Champs
Sophomore
- Joined
- Apr 2, 2026
- Messages
- 829
Yes. Clemson is dead tired on defense. There’s no way they’re stopping 4 runs in a row inside the 10.4 down territory?
Yes. Clemson is dead tired on defense. There’s no way they’re stopping 4 runs in a row inside the 10.4 down territory?
Yup. Every time you can extend the possession score, you need to go for it4 down territory?
Dâmn he hurt too?Young TE are trying. Anybody know what happened to Owen the other TE? He was blocking well before his injurylol was that Briggs that whiffed badly?
He sweatin’ like a Ho in church.I repeat Dabo is a b*tch
Out in street clothes. That’s not good. Hopefully not a broken forearmOriginal OL back now
Any word Lightfoot?
4 down territory?
He’s not a statue like Kayaa… either way the offense is finally showing a pulse again we can both step off the ledgeReynolds is a dual threat QB. They’ve ran with him too. Mensah is a drop back passer.
I repeat Dabo is a b*tch
I want 50…but I’m greedy like that.FWIW I still want 40 on dabo.
Rad? Yeah he has been out the last couple games I thinkDâmn he hurt too?Young TE are trying. Anybody know what happened to Owen the other TE? He was blocking well before his injurylol was that Briggs that whiffed badly?
So glad to see the young man healthy and ballingIm still in awe of that block by Lofton on the Fletcher TD run. He flat out destroyed that man.
And there isn’t 3 more possessions either.4 down territory?
No shot. Unless you’re at the 1. Take the points and make them score 3 TD’s and stop us 3x
Live with the pre snap penalties, he’ll get the hang of things quickly. DO NOT TAKE CONGDON OUTCongdon is showing me a lot this game