longtimecanefan
Freshman
- Joined
- Nov 2, 2025
- Messages
- 270
Got lucky its only 3
We have our top 3 cb’s out and our best safety at cbHate Hetherman’s scheme with a passion, I’m sorry
And lightfoot out injured.We have our top 3 cb’s out and our best safety at cbHate Hetherman’s scheme with a passion, I’m sorry
Well it's predicated on tackling.Hate Hetherman’s scheme with a passion, I’m sorry
Same as last year. FSU 4th quarter shenanigans come to mind. ND game too. Back end discipline needs work.Good recovery by our D. But our biggest glaring weakness BY A MILE. Is 3rd down defense. 75% of their offense is off of broken plays.
They had the ball like twice. And on one of those drives they got robbed by the refs.This is a poor a$$ 2nd quarter for our offense!
This bum has almost as many yard as he’s had against anybody all season. He had barely over 100 yards against Cal
We gave up 3 pointsUnacceptable defensive drive.