Don't disagree but it's nearly impossible to play without your top 4 cbs,top DE.Hate Hetherman’s scheme with a passion, I’m sorry
Don't disagree but it's nearly impossible to play without your top 4 cbs,top DE.Hate Hetherman’s scheme with a passion, I’m sorry
Need to press more. Too much cushion.Two reasons. Everyone becomes Joe Montana on us and I don’t know why tf we are playing so far off on a an that can’t throw downfield
Ur a miserable personClassic Mario ball
True but I mean he’s had to throw it 31 times191 yards passing in the first half for a QB that is rated 134 of 136 in FBS.
You think this **** looks good?Some of you too emotional.
17-6 and we get the ball
And they keep trotting SJ at guard which is hurting our run gameAnd lightfoot out injured.
Exactly. 2 more does itGet to 31 points.
You should be able to. No reason not to be able toCan't review that penaltyI just went back and rewatched the illegal shift and Jacobs was set for a full second. That **** should be reviewable.
Its always fun coming to the site to see these types of commentsHate Hetherman’s scheme with a passion, I’m sorry