Miami Hurricanes 2024 Roster Composition

I'd tell Redding, Old Man Cam, Denis, Soggy Balls, and Chris Washington to hit the portal.
Pretty sure Chris Washington is gone. They honored him on senior day and he's listed as like a 3rd yr redshirt freshman. Never seen that before so sounds like the writing is on the wall there...

Advertisement
Let me know when Luis Cristobal is no longer with the team…that’s when progress is being made.

Advertisement
Average Roster Experience: 1.74 (1.8 years in 2023)

Players with one or zero years of college experience: 49 (40 in 2023 - same number as FSU)

1704417397848.png

1704417422018.png

1704417463717.png

1704417477781.png

Advertisement
It looks to me like there are as many as 92 scholarship players on the roster.
There are a few whose status with the team is questionable: Jamil Burroughs (might be kicked off), Zion Nelson (might be medically retired), Cam McCormick (might be out of eligibility), Chris Washington (walked on senior night).
Removing those 4 would bring the total to 88.
I hate to do this, but there are at least 3 guys who are candidates for processing (Redding, Balom, Denis).
I've left alone everyone else with only 1 year (or less) in the program.
This would have us at 85 with Little Lou still holding a scholarship as an IOL.
So, each addition would mean the loss of another current scholarship player not named here.

It looks to me like there are as many as 92 scholarship players on the roster.
There are a few whose status with the team is questionable: Jamil Burroughs (might be kicked off), Zion Nelson (might be medically retired), Cam McCormick (might be out of eligibility), Chris Washington (walked on senior night).
Removing those 4 would bring the total to 88.
I hate to do this, but there are at least 3 guys who are candidates for processing (Redding, Balom, Denis).
I've left alone everyone else with only 1 year (or less) in the program.
This would have us at 85 with Little Lou still holding a scholarship as an IOL.
So, each addition would mean the loss of another current scholarship player not named here.
Drop Lou, Sagapolu, Shemar Kirk, Campbell, Chase Smith, one of the RB leaves youre at 79 now.

Seems staff is looking to bring in 5 to 6 players according to Gaby.

1 S, 1 CB, 1 DE, 1 WR and 1 QB and 1 RB.

If Taulia comes Brown or Poff are gone in the spring which opens up one more spot for a TE. Then swap Gore for a more productive DT and roster would be complete and turned over. Thats what I would do imo to raise the floor of the team

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back