Miami Hurricanes 2024 Roster Composition

Tough one. Cloyd is a quality P5 player but a step below where Miami wants to be. On the other hand, he's a Nicholson kid and probably better right now than the young guys. I personally would prefer to go with the youth or a better portal option. But I could see why coaches would want him to return.

Advertisement
The amazing thing is that he really is coming back for another year.

You ****ting me, Francis?

I don't even want to know how this is possible.

Ninth season, smh. Blount was in elementary school during Cam's freshman college football season.

Process that insanity for a moment. No amount of Covid or medical redhsirt loophole should ever permit this to happen.

It is absolutely insane. Time for that guy (literally an entire ******* man) to move on.

I don't think anyone wants him here. It's time to go. Usually I support our guys through thick and thin but this is dumb.

You ****ting me, Francis?

I don't even want to know how this is possible.

Ninth season, smh. Blount was in elementary school during Cam's freshman college football season.

Process that insanity for a moment. No amount of Covid or medical redhsirt loophole should ever permit this to happen.

It is absolutely insane. Time for that guy (literally an entire ******* man) to move on.

I don't think anyone wants him here. It's time to go. Usually I support our guys through thick and thin but this is dumb.
Well, all I will say is "don't shoot the messenger". I'm in total agreement with you.

I'd tell Redding, Old Man Cam, Denis, Soggy Balls, and Chris Washington to hit the portal.

On3 article has the roster being currently 75% freshman or sophomores next year. Not sure how I feel about that going into next year, obviously still fluid with upcoming decisions and guys being processed out but we are going to be heavily reliant on some younger guys. Also we need to hold Coach Feld's feet to the fire this year, we can't afford to look like a bottom tier P5 team physicially

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

On3 article has the roster being currently 75% freshman or sophomores next year. Not sure how I feel about that going into next year, obviously still fluid with upcoming decisions and guys being processed out but we are going to be heavily reliant on some younger guys. Also we need to hold Coach Feld's feet to the fire this year, we can't afford to look like a bottom tier P5 team physicially
At the moment the roster is a tad younger than in 2022.

Advertisement
Back