Miami herald buzz 11-10

Advertisement
Shalala is just horrendous. Also remember, she picked Randy f'in Shannon over Butch when Butch was ready, willing, and available, and still in the thick of his prime years.

Just think about that. She picked Randy Shannon over Butch Davis.

She got exactly what she wanted -- destruction of the program. Butch had already reborn the program and returned it to glory. That was the last thing the Whale wanted. Our hope it that Frenk wants to SWAGGER a little -- that letter he sent out gave me a little hope. I've never seen a Miami president defend the program before.

If Butch gets his chance and rebuilds this program AGAIN taking us to another ship they need to build a stadium and name it after him. At minimum have a statue made, how many coaches have came into a school and saved it not once, but twice??

Shalala is just horrendous. Also remember, she picked Randy f'in Shannon over Butch when Butch was ready, willing, and available, and still in the thick of his prime years.

She got exactly what she wanted -- destruction of the program. Butch had already reborn the program and returned it to glory. That was the last thing the Whale wanted. Our hope it that Frenk wants to SWAGGER a little -- that letter he sent out gave me a little hope. I've never seen a Miami president defend the program before.

Plus it made her Georgetown ****tail party crowd happy . Don't underestimate how badly she wanted to hire RS for those PC reasons

Sounds to me they're vetting butch and he's the guy unless they can get someone we originally thought was above our wish list.

Advertisement
Sounds to me they're vetting butch and he's the guy unless they can get someone we originally thought was above our wish list.

chip-kelly-philadelphia.jpg

I agree with this - except I'll take a (real) Miami defense over an Alabama defense - and I'll take a defense run by Butch over a defense run by Saban.....

And u cant sit there and say osu didnt win with defense there best nfl prospect is on defense, defense still and always will win titles in,every sports period

Butch will recruit a bama tyoe defense but with al the sfla kids not one or two sprinkled in there, alllllllllllll of them. And we wi be rapin foos

Listen to him speaking on 790 the last couple weeks - he's very relaxed - as if he already knows the answer to something....

Maybe a stupid statement/question but... How would you react/feel if you were Butch knowing that you're the "fall back" option? Part of me would want to tell them to pound sand and start looking for another gig and kick the crap out of us. Hopefully this is all media BS and I obviously know nothing just a thought. I'm personally in the BBB camp and I hope one of the earlier post a couple of days is accurate and he's in contract talks with us now but who knows..

Advertisement
Listen to him speaking on 790 the last couple weeks - he's very relaxed - as if he already knows the answer to something....

Maybe a stupid statement/question but... How would you react/feel if you were Butch knowing that you're the "fall back" option? Part of me would want to tell them to pound sand and start looking for another gig and kick the crap out of us. Hopefully this is all media BS and I obviously know nothing just a thought. I'm personally in the BBB camp and I hope one of the earlier post a couple of days is accurate and he's in contract talks with us now but who knows..

sure it isnt the whiskey?

Absolutely spot on. McCord = DE, Harris = DE, Armstrong = LB (Shannon), etc....

He is the grandmaster of the defense. I hope to see what he can do in recruiting and talent accumulation again....

A lot of people have forgotten what he has done - I haven't - we were on the verge of a major run - probably better than at any time in the 80s or 90s (beyond just the #1 draft picks)....

butch wont play kids out of position. He would never waste the talent of a kid like Tyriq McCord.

And to think that there were threads a couple of years ago where some porsters were actually idolizing the treasure troll.

Anyone with common sense and a brain knew years ago that she was the worst thing that ever happened to the U.

The FIU melee was the perfect storm for her. She had her ideal dream scenario. It allowed her to have an excuse to implement her draconian ways.

The best day in the history of the U was when the treasure troll left, followed closely by the firing of Alfalfa. Now all we need is to BBB and all will be right in Cane land.

Advertisement
Flake James scares because I get the impression he wants to be the one who determines who the new coach is. He's "probably" working against Butch because he was probably forced to get rid of Golden and the fan pressure to Bring Butch Back. I'm sure all that motivated a dislike for Butch. With that said, I am somewhat confident they are looking to get in a really good coach, recruiter and someone that will generate excitement and put people in the stands.

Start looking for another gig? Butch has been looking for years and can't generate any interest. Only here do we pretend he's an unemployed Saban. I'm not necessarily against hiring him and he very well may save us once again, but UM would have to be even more incompetent than usual not to recognize he is cheap and all ours if we want him so we are free to at least try to find a better option. In my uninformed opionion, Butch has quited down to let his allies on the BOT and the fans keep working for him without him antagonizing his enemies with the press campaign it looked like he was going to mount.

Flake James scares because I get the impression he wants to be the one who determines who the new coach is. He's "probably" working against Butch because he was probably forced to get rid of Golden and the fan pressure to Bring Butch Back. I'm sure all that motivated a dislike for Butch. With that said, I am somewhat confident they are looking to get in a really good coach, recruiter and someone that will generate excitement and put people in the stands.

I'm not that worried. Blake's job is as secure as D'Nofrio's

Advertisement

Plus it made her Georgetown ****tail party crowd happy . Don't underestimate how badly she wanted to hire RS for those PC reasons

No question Randy was her prize house n........

No question Randy was her prize house n........

jeebus, can we say it differently?

I agree with this - except I'll take a (real) Miami defense over an Alabama defense - and I'll take a defense run by Butch over a defense run by Saban.....

And u cant sit there and say osu didnt win with defense there best nfl prospect is on defense, defense still and always will win titles in,every sports period

Butch will recruit a bama tyoe defense but with al the sfla kids not one or two sprinkled in there, alllllllllllll of them. And we wi be rapin foos

Im jus giving da retards and idea of how miamis d would be dominant, ur right a real miami d would make sabans look like playschool

Wait a Got Damm Minute. Does our BOT and Admin forget how the Media was slobbering all over the 2000 and 2001 teams about how they were cleaned up and respectable versus the bad boys of the 80's and early 90's. I distinctively remember announcers talking about those teams and crediting Butch and Larry for the amazing job they did in cleaning up the program as well as how the team conducted itself.

It also must be pointed out and reminded that Butch came in after a horrific scandal and not only rebuilt this program but cleaned it up "Reputation" wise in the process.

Donna Shalala can ROT in muther fuggin ****...beotch!!! So glad that beotch is gone

Advertisement
Back