Miami herald buzz 11-10

Would love to know who some of those surprises are?....

Gotta be some huge names already with teams... Although I can also see them using UM as pawns in getting raises...

**** Finebaum and his Miami not relevant bull****..

JC

latest
 
We did it bros butch coming back and we finna run a train on cfb,get mad sec we comin.

Butch gun have the azzholes puckered tight like romberg said
 
So butch left we get another butch running the show who hates butch,dis butch leaves and we get butch back and we find out she hates butch. Fk dis new miami **** bring back the old miami bring back butch fkin davis
 
I want Butch, but I got to wonder who these surprises are? People you wouldn't expect?

yeah this

Jimmy Johnson? I can't think of anyone else that would elicit a Jim Ross "bah gawd that's JJ's music!" type of response that would be worth the word "surprise." Unless by surprise they also mean a bunch of jags who shouldn't be in consideration.
 
I wonder how butch mega staff gonna look, its gotta be young recruiting monsters. He says u have to have recruiters
 
Shalala's doing her best to ruin UM even from afar, of course she doesn't want Butch, since he embodies all of the aggressive winning qualities of the 80s and 90s that she hates. If it was up to that troll Al Golden would still be here.

god I hope we hire Butch, win a NC within 3 years, then invite her to the championship parade where everyone can relentlessly boo her.
 
Back
Top