MiAmI hAs ThE wOrSzSt FAn bAsE

Astcloud11

Senior
Premium
1000031588.jpg

Apparently NFL teams didn't get the memo.
1000031589.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
They should have taken CJ Stroud hindsight is 20/20-

They got their 2nd W today.

Still Early; Trevor Lawrence stunk his first year, & so did Peyton Manning. It’s difficult for a QB who’s been blessed to play w/ all star players at the HS & College level and then have to come to a suck *** franchise at the NFL when u’re playing the best of the best. I like to give rookie QBs 3 yrs b4 labeling them; same w/ coaches; but, year 2 kinda gives an indication.

Still Early; Trevor Lawrence stunk his first year, & so did Peyton Manning. It’s difficult for a QB who’s been blessed to play w/ all star players at the HS & College level and then have to come to a suck *** franchise at the NFL when u’re playing the best of the best. I like to give rookie QBs 3 yrs b4 labeling them; same w/ coaches; but, year 2 kinda gives an indication.

Facts!! I seem to recall Brees really got it going on in his 3rd or maybe 4th year.

Advertisement
Yea, they need to at least get Bryce some weapons before people start judging him too harshly…he has zero help on that team right now. If they still had Moore/McCaffrey he’d probably be doing a lot better but everyone kinda knew he was going to struggle this year with that squad.

Yea, they need to at least get Bryce some weapons before people start judging him too harshly…he has zero help on that team right now. If they still had Moore/McCaffrey he’d probably be doing a lot better but everyone kinda knew he was going to struggle this year with that squad.

I promise Moore would be force fed, too. His only weapon right now is a past-his-prime Adam Thielen. That OL is putrid & has been putrid for a minute.

Facts!! I seem to recall Brees really got it going on in his 3rd or maybe 4th year.

Correct; and SD made a dumb mistake giving up on him for Rivers. Brees is a good dude, too. Graciously took a pic w/ my pops who’s a huge Chargers’ fan after the trade. Pops hates Rivers til this day. Lol

Advertisement
Bryce Young was a bad pick at the time and even worse in retrospect.

He's short. He's skinny. His arm is average and his athleticism is average. Nothing he does physically is above-average for an NFL starter. They fell in love with his intangibles and ignored common sense.
You can blame that on their meddling owner who forced the team to draft him when the staff wanted Stroud.

Agree.

Advertisement
Bryce Young was a bad pick at the time and even worse in retrospect.

He's short. He's skinny. His arm is average and his athleticism is average. Nothing he does physically is above-average for an NFL starter. They fell in love with his intangibles and ignored common sense.
And made worse with how good Stroud has played for the Texans

Advertisement
Back