Miami/Fsu Game Thread 1/17/24

Advertisement
you think hes making the nBA?

thats my kind way of saying he should look at the NCAA commercial that says there are x amount of student athletes that go pro in something else.
Fair enough. Thought you were dogging him personally, as in he’s not gonna do anything meaningful.

Combination of bad roster evals and players like Pack/Wooga/Omier stagnating in their development. Cleveland was a big-time addition and George was a find but they banked on further improvement from their 3 best returning players and contributions from guys like Casey and George. None of that has happened. It was also a horrendous decision to start Bensley alongside Pack given how small we are.
I think pack hit his ceiling w no big guard in the lineup. omier really needed a three point shot and a true jumper to his game. on d, he just has no help behind him so hes stuck

Fair enough. Thought you were dogging him personally, as in he’s not gonna do anything meaningful.
there are a ton of former athletes that work in medical device sales for the strykers of the world and make BANK. those companies LOVE ex athletes. theyre competitive and come across likable.

Advertisement
this has been a pathetic performance to date. Embarrassing.

Nigel Pack is just not worth the money we’ve given him. Unfortunate. Too streaky, hopefully he gets hot in the latter part of the season.

Does this team have any heart? Any at all? I’m beginning to think they don’t given the sample size this season

Advertisement
omier isnt an NBA level player due to size unless he just gets electric from 3. he doesn't have PJ tuckers foot speed on the perimeter to be a PJ type small 4 In the NBA either. PJ was able to go up the floor pressing Trae Young in his late 30s. omiercouldnt do that at 21.

Pack is tiny. he should get every ounce of eligibility he can from college and then apply for some random job in sales
He’ll make $150k a year overseas

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really thought we would use Watson and George to give us some versatility. I thought we could roll with Pack and Bens against most teams but I don’t see how it’s anything other than suicide to stay with this lineup against a team with size like FSU.

Nwoko also needs minutes to develop. He’s not a zero.

Advertisement
Back