Miami/Fsu Game Thread 1/17/24

Advertisement
Pathetic defense, **** poor effort and general laziness, sloppy ball handling and no sharing of the basketball. And now our shooting has come crashing down to earth. This team is a complete mess, and frankly, an embarrassment right now. Totally unrecognizable after the E8 and F4 runs.

I haven't been here the last couple games, but "this is an NIT team" is a thought I've had several times in the last 2 weeks or so
We have historically performed really poorly in seasons where we had high expectations. Team hasn't played with a sense of urgency all year and it shows.

I really thought we would use Watson and George to give us some versatility. I thought we could roll with Pack and Bens against most teams but I don’t see how it’s anything other than suicide to stay with this lineup against a team with size like FSU.

Nwoko also needs minutes to develop. He’s not a zero.
Don’t understand why Watson has seen zero action since the wake game. He gives us length and he’s a decent defender. L’s rotations this year have been questionable at best,

Advertisement
Don’t understand why Watson has seen zero action since the wake game. He gives us length and he’s a decent defender. L’s rotations this year have been questionable at best,
Dude it's a 7 man rotation. Hard to have rotations when pretty much everyone outside of the starting lineup is unplayable.

Advertisement
plus one, add George as well he was 3 for 4 in the first half and Joseph was 1 for 4, how is he not playing over Joseph

Advertisement
Advertisement
We literally just went to the final four last year. This team gets a pass for a bit.
Not saying they need to be final four caliber at all, but their pathetic performance on the court these past few weeks doesn’t merit a pass.

At the very least, this season should hopefully put the small ball experiment to bed. They have their best recruit coming in school history and I actually think he pairs better with Joseph than he does Pack.

Advertisement
Back