Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
Yep. Hadn't seen the 247 report, but @Geo305 said in last week's recruiting space that Scott reached out a couple weeks back. The nugget here though is the upcoming flip also reached out too.

is the consensus that this upcoming flip is Blount? Stewart? Robinson?

or one out of left field like Scott

is the consensus that this upcoming flip is Blount? Stewart? Robinson?

or one out of left field like Scott
The majority in this thread think its Stewart. I still think it's Stone. Not sure anyone has speculated on Robinson.

Ignore any DM's from @HurricanePhilly regarding this
1701829759132.gif

Advertisement
Ah I guess I see it. Jones would suck. Pruitt might be criminally underrated for all I know… he looks to have potential but it wouldn’t be the end of the world
I hear ya and hey it’s only my opinion. He could end up a nobody.

Just love to see the violence he plays with. He’s not even that big yet but when he hits people they fly backwards

I hear ya and hey it’s only my opinion. He could end up a nobody.

Just love to see the violence he plays with. He’s not even that big yet but when he hits people they fly backwards
I like Pruitt and we need help at LB but at this point LB has become one of the least important positions in football. Now that doesnt mean you dont need good LBs or there cant be impact players there but if an LB is who we lose, ohh well

I like Pruitt and we need help at LB but at this point LB has become one of the least important positions in football. Now that doesnt mean you dont need good LBs or there cant be impact players there but if an LB is who we lose, ohh well
I don’t know man

After a few years of miserable linebacker play and watching Mauigoa impact our entire defense….

Not saying you’re wrong about the position but this is a kid that I don’t want to lose personally

Advertisement
I don’t know man

After a few years of miserable linebacker play and watching Mauigoa impact our entire defense….

Not saying you’re wrong about the position but this is a kid that I don’t want to lose personally
We certainly have had abysmal LB play which made Kiko impact appear that much bigger. As stated LBs will still impact the game but the position has been marginalized recently.

We certainly have had abysmal LB play which made Kiko impact appear that much bigger. As stated LBs will still impact the game but the position has been marginalized recently.
I’m with ya for sure don’t get me wrong

You really only need 2 it seems anymore and we’ve got a bunch of sick young talent so I totally get what you’re saying

I friggin love Pruitts film though so that’s a me thing haha

Advertisement
I am not worried about LB’s. They are going to eat.
Im not worried at all either. Just would rather hang on to Pruitt. Once he gets into our S&C program he will be terrifying imo

Just don’t see many kids in high school knocking dudes straight backwards like that flat footed

But I digress….I love the way Mario has come in and totally flipped that room

Im not worried at all either. Just would rather hang on to Pruitt. Once he gets into our S&C program he will be terrifying imo

Just don’t see many kids in high school knocking dudes straight backwards like that flat footed

But I digress….I love the way Mario has come in and totally flipped that room
We’ll be good no matter what. Let’s revisit this.

Advertisement
Our LB group is going to be special with our young guys. Raul Aguirre is gonna start next year in my opinion, if Mauigoa leaves as expected. Pulliam looks massive, physical and fast. Already has an INT. Bobby Wahsington looked good also. Malik Bryant still needs work but he’s another guy

Advertisement
Back