Miami Flo's Predictions

Would you take a Kendall Jackson add if it meant an Elias Rudolph or Booker Pickett departure? No, I don’t think they are drops but I’m waiting for this space we need.

I think I’d take KJ in that scenario.

Definitely yes on Pickett. The rush end moving to LBer has never worked out for us. Guess Guidry could use him as a situational pass rusher.

Rudolph is harder but still a yes. Think he has a good chance to develop into a good DE.

Jackson though is gonna be a DT sooner than later

Advertisement
We're good with George until the hour glass gets too close to that portal window closing. We have a good QB by then, no worries at all. If we're scrambling... he's gonna put his name in the portal. I'd give it until late December.

Good news is they know this and they're actually being proactive/aggressive and taking it very seriously. They know the team's future is at stake and so is several guy's NFL aspirations.

Don't give 2 ***** about Smith or Parrish. They're not good enough to threaten anyone or try to hold anyone hostage or even ask for another $.01 NIL money
that’s what’s up…Smith with the right offensive mind will make a lot of you experts change your tune…

Everyone is assuming Stewart is the whale. When Scott flipped nobody on this board—at least no one who publicly posted about it—talked about him as the flip. If there really is a whale about to flip, could very well be a name none of us are expecting...

...or it could be Stewart.
I think people are assuming it’s Stewart because Flo said his name and corrected himself

So whether that was on accident or a slip or what who knows

Advertisement
Advertisement
she lives on the back bay on Sunset CT.

her husband is a builder and she is head of the labs at Gulfport Memorial.
I live on the bay in Biloxi. In ancient oaks, past Sunkist Country club. I probably know them.

Attachments

• IMG_8192.jpg
    IMG_8192.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 0
What if it's the 2 OU fellas. That's a whale and a banging 4 star. Lol I know suuuuuuuure. But when your on a heater roll

Definitely yes on Pickett. The rush end moving to LBer has never worked out for us. Guess Guidry could use him as a situational pass rusher.

Rudolph is harder but still a yes. Think he has a good chance to develop into a good DE.

Jackson though is gonna be a DT sooner than later
Pickett is the only maybe to that….Rudolph is a no he a lengthy DE prospect

If anything he’s taken Russels hybrid role spot

Advertisement
Everyone is assuming Stewart is the whale. When Scott flipped nobody on this board—at least no one who publicly posted about it—talked about him as the flip. If there really is a whale about to flip, could very well be a name none of us are expecting...

...or it could be Stewart.

This type of analysis keeps me renewing my membership every year

Advertisement
Interesting comment from Flo at the end of the show

Whale(s) [plural] are reaching back out to Miami now.

Its interesting here that Mario/Miami isn't initiating the flips. The recruits are reconsidering and this seems to be snowballing.

According to 247 it was Justin Scott that reached out to Mario not the other way around. I'm sure Flo is talking about that

According to 247 it was Justin Scott that reached out to Mario not the other way around. I'm sure Flo is talking about that
Yep. Hadn't seen the 247 report, but @Geo305 said in last week's recruiting space that Scott reached out a couple weeks back. The nugget here though is the upcoming flip also reached out too.

[BGCOLOR=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Yep. Hadn't seen the 247 report, but @Geo305 said in last week's recruiting space that Scott reached out a couple weeks back. The nugget here though is the upcoming flip also reached out too.[/BGCOLOR]

What a great phone call to get. Like when you’re in sales and someone sends you an email ready to buy 😂

Advertisement
Back