Miami Flo's Predictions

People keep tying Pickett to his family member who’s a db but if he chose UCF let’s say u really think his cousin is going to UcF? Elite recruiters get kids to come to the school regardless where a family member goes.

IMO if we didn’t get Pickett it doesn’t mean we can’t land his cousin who will see this roster and go like 😳
In principle, I agree w/you. But we just offered Booker's brother today and he doesn't sound like someone who's brother is about to be dropped.

Moving forward, Pickett will be working on his little brother 2026 offensive lineman Canon Pickett and his cousin, 247Sports’ No. 1 safety in the 2025 class DJ Pickett to be part of it as well.

Advertisement
In principle, I agree w/you. But we just offered Booker's brother today and he doesn't sound like someone who's brother is about to be dropped.

Moving forward, Pickett will be working on his little brother 2026 offensive lineman Canon Pickett and his cousin, 247Sports’ No. 1 safety in the 2025 class DJ Pickett to be part of it as well.

Then maybe it’s someone else

Advertisement
Haven’t kept up with Lofton but didn’t he visit Texas not long ago?

Can’t imagine our TE production helped with him this year
It seems like he was locked in that would shock me. But I’m not that high on him but wtf do I know. I wanted the TE from Florida that verbal to UGA he looked like a Bowers clone

Advertisement
I graduated from Miami, My wife graduated from Ole Miss and is an attorney here in Biloxi. I was just kidding about my daughter and it being easy. She made a 34 on her ACT and could pretty much pick were she wanted to go. My wife says Ole Miss gets a lot of out of state because of low tuition for out of state. Im certainly not saying it isn't easy to get in to though

my daughter lives in Biloxi and grew up there…

Advertisement
Wouldn't surprise me at all if Lofton is wavering. Texas uses their TE a lot and in many different ways. We......did not

Hope Mario has given Gabriel a ring..not sure where he’s headed but I hope he stops by South Beach for a meeting with Mario along the way…we may go undefeated next year with him slinging the ball around..

Advertisement
Flo again tonight mentioned we have a whale on the hook and it's now just up to when the kid wants to announce it.He thinks it happens this week.
Any final predictions? Usually when we expect news it doesn’t happen in the timeline we expected tho

Any final predictions? Usually when we expect news it doesn’t happen in the timeline we expected tho
Just sounded very positive and again says we're getting a whale here soon.Also said he's beginning to believe we could get JS,up until tonight he never felt we could get him and I think he said we could be flipping someone else from Ohio st besides JS and Lykle.

Advertisement
Back