Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe grades is why Broussard is getting CB’d to Ole Miss. He would also qualify as a sting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hellcat as well if we are adding Lyle. Perhaps Thomas due to his injury stuff?
is he staying at RB? I read somewhere on the board he was camping as a CB and actually looked great against a good WR (maybe Jojo?) so I could see him coming in as a athlete and taking 2 years to learn CB. But if he is set on RB and Lyle does flip then I somewhat agree he is out unless staff knows Johnson is going to portal. I think they both fit that 3rd down RB, fast as **** RB roll.

Advertisement
Agree on sting. I'm not bullish on our OL class (yet). Broussard and Plazz are your prototypical OTs with great size/frames but are raw. IOL is even in worse shape.
Why Ahfua was on my list up there with Ellis, Smith etc

But I think we have some guard candidates on the roster but still you want the no brainers

My daughter graduates from there in May. No wonder she got in. 😂😂😂
Not sure if you’re from S Fla or not but my daughter is a HS senior this year and I was surprised how many kids from down here apply there, Clemson and Bama. She was telling me every fall a bunch of kids from the private schools down here go visit Ole Miss for a game with intention of applying.

Obviously I’m not saying it’s all of them and in grand scheme of things it’s a small percentage but since she’s been in HS she knows atleast a handful of kids who went to those schools from here. When I was going through process 30 years ago you either went to a FL school, a private school or an Elite State school outside of FL so it was surprising to me.

Advertisement
Back