Miami Flo's Predictions

Predictions update.

• Flo says a very surprising/shocking name from Miami is going to enter the portal but we'll be ok even if they enter. Results: Push.
  • There will be multiple surprises entering the portal. Results: TBD. Since TVD isn't in the portal, still waiting on this one.

I realize that the TVD prediction is sorta iffy cause he technically didn't enter the portal but after listening and re-listening to both shows, he did say IF he enters the portal, which added uncertainty to what the player was doing. May and if don't pass the prediction criteria for this thread so changed to a push.

Last edited:
Advertisement
  • They've targeted someone who's not yet in the portal to come in an be the starting QB (if TVD left)

I sure hope this part of the plan still gets executed. Flo hinted that whoever it is, hasn't yet entered the portal. Given Bama's desperation though, I'd have to imagine they'd be all over them. The only gotcha here is the QB may not come since TVD is staying. I keep mentioning it in various threads, but doing it again. @Memnon has a great potential option as a portal QB (if/when he enters)

When Maalik hits the Portal, I’m in favor of taking him here if there’s mutual interest...

Now that everything is out in the public, were you referring to TVD also @Cribby ?
Yes. I posted in other threads it would be a big name. The only difference with me and Flo was I posted they expected to work it out with said player. It’s below.
I’ll just say there’s always guys looking or listening , it never ends. It’s ridiculous. It’s an every 8-12 month process. There’s been talk of guys leaving but if he’s referencing the situation I think he is I believe it’ll be worked out. If it’s not them I’m clueless.

Predictions update. Currently at 61% (16/26)

• Flo says a very surprising/shocking name from Miami is going to enter the portal but we'll be ok even if they enter. Results: Hit.
  • There will be multiple surprises entering the portal. Results: Hit. I don't think anyone predicted Jabari entering the portal so there's at least two.

I realize that the TVD prediction is sorta iffy cause he technically didn't enter the portal but after listening and re-listening to both shows, he did say IF he enters the portal, which added uncertainty to what the player was doing which I think is sufficient to say its a hit.

If it's a prediction, TVD is a miss. Nothing technical about it. You either enter the portal or you do not. And if he used the word "if" then that's not a prediction, it's a hypothetical.

As far as "multiple surprises," I don't see how the 4th team DE entering the portal should surprise anyone. Nobody predicted Jabari because Jabari is so out of the picture that he isn't on anyone's mind. And, again, only 1 player actually entered the portal.

Two clear misses in my book.

If it's a prediction, TVD is a miss. Nothing technical about it. You either enter the portal or you do not. And if he used the word "if" then that's not a prediction, it's a hypothetical.

As far as "multiple surprises," I don't see how the 4th team DE entering the portal should surprise anyone. Nobody predicted Jabari because Jabari is so out of the picture that he isn't on anyone's mind. And, again, only 1 player actually entered the portal.

Also by my count, multiple means more than one. We only have Jabari to date.

TVD I did not expect, thought it would be someone else. But like we literally just saw with Footballville, there’s no use in spewing names and making it public.

Advertisement

It’s an absolute surprise Jabari is in the portal cause they said he was doing good and well, his pops works here! I don’t think it was a miss for TVD. He was saying it without giving too much information obviously. You can make a prediction without saying definitely what will happen smh.

You can make a prediction without saying definitely what will happen smh.

Sure. But you do understand the entire point of this thread is to track his hits and misses.

As far as Jabari, anyone surprised by a 3rd/4th team player w/ 3+ years of no burn getting passed up by TFs transferring out to get PT in 2023 lacks imagination. This **** is literally happening everywhere.

I'm really a zero sum guy at heart and that's why I went back and re-listened to the previous episode for the exact wording. @No_Fly_Zone has a point. TVD isn't in a portal. This can't be classified as a hit unless we're in one of those classrooms where everyone gets an A regardless of results. Wording update

May and if don't pass the prediction criteria for this thread so changed to a push.

Moved the other to TBD for the same reasons.

Since TVD isn't in the portal, still waiting on this one.

You guys are getting too technical on the term prediction. Did Flo provide newsworthy intelligence? Yes. ... Now, I personally agree with DMoney, Cribby and most everyone on here that the TVD stuff should never have been leaked and it was unprofessionally handled. I am too busy to comb through 100s of pages of threads to discover who actually leaked it, not sure it was Flo?? But the intel was good.

Advertisement
You guys are getting too technical on the term prediction. Did Flo provide newsworthy intelligence? Yes. .... But the intel was good.
Most definitely, that's why I didn't say it was a miss. But its a tricky thing.

If he says MAY hit the portal, I can't count that as a prediction based on the rules specified in the OP. Hence the push.

and in fact, if he only said MAY, some folks on this thread would rip him for throwing stuff against the wall to see what sticks.

He clearly had info here and unlike the Caneville crew, didn't leak it irresponsibly.

4/20 Portal & QB Talk Show

This show was before the TVD leaving announcement. Predictions and updates on previous predictions

• TVD was the portal shock. He said he first got rumblings of this on Saturday which lines up with the timeline @DMoney and @Cribby mentioned.
  • By next Thursday, there should be clarity with the who we're getting from portal. Portal is about to get hot, there's news coming
  • They've targeted someone who's not yet in the portal to come in an be the starting QB (if TVD left)
  • Flo doesn't see how TVD stays and it works out unless he has an elite year.
Went back and listened to the end of 4/16 show to get the exact wording on the TVD prediction to determine if it should be a hit and found I missed a prediction

• There will be multiple surprises entering the portal
Pratt.....

Most definitely, that's why I didn't say it was a miss. But its a tricky thing.

If he says MAY hit the portal, I can't count that as a prediction based on the rules specified in the OP. Hence the push.

and in fact, if he only said MAY, some folks on this thread would rip him for throwing stuff against the wall to see what sticks.

He clearly had info here and unlike the Caneville crew, didn't leak it irresponsibly.
Pratt would come in a Heartbeat if need be....The transition would be ridiculously smooth.

'Hits' and 'Misses' are tough way to gauge the flow (no pun🤣) of information in such fluid circumstances. This is one of the cases where we all eventually became privy to information that proved Flo had some legitimate foreknowledge (Cribby as well to an even greater degree). To me, and I understand and APPRECIATE this thread, the hit or miss aspect in this case is irrelevant. The information as well as it's legitimacy (albeit fluid) is.

So often, particularly with recruiting predictions, insiders end up with egg on their face when a prediction doesn't pan out and there's no 'proof' that their info. wasn't legitimate, though fluid, at the time they shared it. Something to remember.

**as for Flo - just don't have the time to 'chop it up' for literally hours in hopes of a 'nugget' or two. In that respect, this thread is doing the Lord's work. Much appreciated 👍.

Advertisement
'Hits' and 'Misses' are tough way to gauge the flow (no pun🤣) of information in such fluid circumstances. This is one of the cases where we all eventually became privy to information that proved Flo had some legitimate foreknowledge (Cribby as well to an even greater degree). To me, and I understand and APPRECIATE this thread, the hit or miss aspect in this case is irrelevant. The information as well as it's legitimacy (albeit fluid) is.

So often, particularly with recruiting predictions, insiders end up with egg on their face when a prediction doesn't pan out and there's no 'proof' that their info. wasn't legitimate, though fluid, at the time they shared it. Something to remember.

**as for Flo - just don't have the time to 'chop it up' for literally hours in hopes of a 'nugget' or two. In that respect, this thread is doing the Lord's work. Much appreciated 👍.
Flo has taken the concept of vagueness to a whole new level. Dude says so much but almost none of it is of any substance. He seems to have at least somewhat of a respectable source but he seems to just like attention.

Flo has taken the concept of vagueness to a whole new level. Dude says so much but almost none of it is of any substance. He seems to have at least somewhat of a respectable source but he seems to just like attention.
He says little on that public YouTube podcast. You have to join his chat to get more direct info.

Advertisement
Pratt would come in a Heartbeat if need be....The transition would be ridiculously smooth.
If this TVD situation is true to be causing disunity with the team...I say let TVD ride out and we grab Pratt and be done with it.

I've always been pro-NIL but I'm seeing now how this can get messy without guardrails in place. It can get bad in a hurry if you're trying to build a team, as Mario is doing.

If this TVD situation is true to be causing disunity with the team...I say let TVD ride out and we grab Pratt and be done with it.

I've always been pro-NIL but I'm seeing now how this can get messy without guardrails in place. It can get bad in a hurry if you're trying to build a team, as Mario is doing.
If it’s causing disunity it would be quite the irony beens all these college players have their hands out after some decent play. It never ends. This new NIL created this monster so why should teammates or the fans be mad? Just sit back and watch it burn until some things are changed.

who says it's causing problems? All I've seen are posts supporting TVD. And that's from both offensive and defensive players. I think some of the fan base who don't particularly care for either Mario or TVD WANT there to be issues.

It's done. Time for the fan base to move on.

Advertisement
Back