Miami (FL) SHOULD go undefeated this year

If Bafflement Cookman can watch film and break Diaz defense with ease, what do you think offensive genius coaches like Fedora, Jimbo, and Fuentes will do? GT can't wait to play us now especially since our CB can't get off blocks and S are dirt slow. I've seen this movie before.

Advertisement
No excuse to lose to FSU with a backup QB and no running game. No excuse to lose to any other opponent on what is a crap schedule.

Miami has a new starting QB this year and well the schedule can be very deceiving for example today Arkansas State gave Nebraska everything they can handle today and more losing only by 7 points and we play away for that game, @ #3 FSU is never easy and won't be this year they literally were in the game against #1 Alabama until their starting QB Frenchy went out of the game and he was playing pretty good, @ UNC Miami has struggled like **** over the years to win their, #21 VT has never been an easy game, ND has owned us over the years which is something that we will need to end for sure this year but not an easy game, @ Pitt to end the season could be cold as **** and that can take a negative toll on our players negatively also they will likely be a decent team this year still I see Miami winning this game. In conclusion I see Miami finishing with a 10-2 or 9-3 record this year which will likely wont be seen as a successful season if they don't win the ACC coastal or beat FSU and ND LOL.

That reads like a whole bunch of Shancokergoldenization. We have more talent than every one of those teams. FSU losing their starting QB is enough to move that game from lean FSU to lean Miami (FL).

I already thought it was a cane lean, I figured they would come out of that game beat up, didn't think it would be that bad though, but big games like that have tendency of doing that. Also, like you mentioned Cook accounted for a ton of that offense. I would imagine Rudolph had a lot as well. not sold on those rb's and they continue to have issues on the line. They were getting killed at the point of attack. I like our chances before yesterday, I love our chances now.

Offense was fine before the implosion. They protected Francois better than anyone thought they would.

Meanwhile they held an National Championship game QB to less than 100 yds passing

FSU has a very good defense. Our front 7 should be better than theirs. Their offense (without Francois) sucks.

Not judging by yesterday. Their front 7 looked very athletic against a great Bama line. Our, you could stick a fork in.

Did you watch the game? The first few minutes Saban goes for a first down on 4th and a yard and even though after review the upstairs booth did not over turn the call. That was a horrific call against FSU. Should have been FSU'S ball in great field position. Then right before half the refs maybe stole 7 points against FSU for a blatant pass interference that wasn't called. You make the RIGHT CALLS and the game probably would have ended in favor of FSU. I am a diehard CANES fan BUT we have a lot to improve on to beat them, with or w/o Frenchie.

There would be no excuses anyways, and I hate to say it but their running game will be fine, they are loaded with talent. It doesn't matter who the players are what the rankings are, it's Miami v fsu ANYTHING can happen.

No they arent loaded with talent. Their offense sucks.

This. There is no reason why we shouldn't outscore them in a low scoring game. Unless Dalvin Cook walks out of their locker room and Francois gets a bionic knee transplant, we should win that game. As far as I'm concerned, this season is now a failure leaving Tally with an L.
Ashamed it took Winston and Cook leaving and Francois getting hurt to have a greater chance of beating them

Odd statement.
We were 1 1/2 point favorites in last year's game. Vegas thought we had a greater chance then, with Cook and Francois.
Can't look too far ahead but we will most likely be favored at home next year too.

Advertisement
Did you watch the game? The first few minutes Saban goes for a first down on 4th and a yard and even though after review the upstairs booth did not over turn the call. That was a horrific call against FSU. Should have been FSU'S ball in great field position. Then right before half the refs maybe stole 7 points against FSU for a blatant pass interference that wasn't called. You make the RIGHT CALLS and the game probably would have ended in favor of FSU. I am a diehard CANES fan BUT we have a lot to improve on to beat them, with or w/o Frenchie.

The offenses and defenses were even.
Bama won because of their special teams.
Frenchy's forced int's do not happen if the FSU's specials don't hand Bama 10 points.

Lol at this place. I know you all wish you were male cheerleaders, but unrealistic expectations based on nothing factual is an exercise in futility. Our closing angles to a tackle alone should lose us two games.

Based on talent, we should win every game. One of the biggest problems with Canes teams over the last decade+ is too often losing to less talented teams that were better coached and better prepared. I can't remember the last time a Canes team beat a better team (on paper). I can point to numerous instances where we lost to teams that were worse on paper. If history holds, you're probably going to be right.

Advertisement
Aside from FSwho, obviously, I'm not counting the Notre Dame game as a win, yet. They look much better than last year, and there's a chance they are ranked going into our game with them.

Miami (FL) SHOULD go undefeated this year
No excuse to lose to FSU with a backup QB and no running game. No excuse to lose to any other opponent on what is a crap schedule.

Agree completely with your sentiment. Downvoted for "(FL)".

Offense was fine before the implosion. They protected Francois better than anyone thought they would.

Meanwhile they held an National Championship game QB to less than 100 yds passing

Lets not go crazy. Hurts stinks.

Hurts is terrible. FSU defense is absolute trash their offensive line is terrible.

They didnt protect francois at all. Wtf were yall watching.

The strategy of running at their strength is terrible.

Thats how you lose.

Its amazing to me how you some of you think you know more than championship level coaches.

Yall are the same dolts that got upset with Richt for sticking to the run. Saying he could've passed to open up the run.

That **** does not work with a bad oline. Jimbo tried to open the run game last night with passes and all he did was get his wb teed off on.

You can not let a defense pin their ears back with predictable formations and playcalls.

You have to keep the defense thinking and honest.

Being under center/having a power run game help do that.

Sometimes you gotta stick to it even if its not working.

This why i cant respect yalls opinions. Yall dont understand context

Advertisement
If Bafflement Cookman can watch film and break Diaz defense with ease, what do you think offensive genius coaches like Fedora, Jimbo, and Fuentes will do? GT can't wait to play us now especially since our CB can't get off blocks and S are dirt slow. I've seen this movie before.

Haha our fanbase is the worst & we deserve every ounce of sht we get.

Why SHOULD we. We saw Richt/Diaz get out coached with more talent just last year. It's not all about the joes these days

Advertisement

Man, you cant make this **** up. CANES MAKING EXCUSES FOR FSU

Miami will be ready week 3, I'm just going to say that.. FSU is a really good team, I watched them yesterday and saw some good things from them BUT I watched my Canes I loved what I saw.. The only major concern for me is FSU's big WR, but other than that I don't see why our Canes shouldn't WIN..

Our defense puts a lot of stress on the DBs to react quickly and make open field tackles.

Although Corn was a beast at getting off blocks, he was a **** senior and he recognized plays before they happen, therefore beating the block to the point of attack.

Our DBs arent slow theyre just thinking too much.

They will get better and gain confidence as they gain more experience together.

Yall killin me with this ****.

Advertisement
Back