Miami (FL) SHOULD go undefeated this year

tcgrad1014

All-ACC
No excuse to lose to FSU with a backup QB and no running game. No excuse to lose to any other opponent on what is a crap schedule.

Advertisement
There would be no excuses anyways, and I hate to say it but their running game will be fine, they are loaded with talent. It doesn't matter who the players are what the rankings are, it's Miami v fsu ANYTHING can happen.

There would be no excuses anyways, and I hate to say it but their running game will be fine, they are loaded with talent. It doesn't matter who the players are what the rankings are, it's Miami v fsu ANYTHING can happen.

No they arent loaded with talent. Their offense sucks.

No they arent loaded with talent. Their offense sucks.

This. There is no reason why we shouldn't outscore them in a low scoring game. Unless Dalvin Cook walks out of their locker room and Francois gets a bionic knee transplant, we should win that game. As far as I'm concerned, this season is now a failure leaving Tally with an L.

Our strategy run the football on offense and stop their run on defense

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
We aren't going undefeated. Stop. We are not there yet.

I appreciate the optimism, but FSU isn't the only tough game we have coming up, so don't get ahead of yourself.

Advertisement
Offense was fine before the implosion. They protected Francois better than anyone thought they would.

Meanwhile they held an National Championship game QB to less than 100 yds passing

Over exaggeration alive and well.

Akers is said to be better than Cook and D$ is worried about Blackman.

I'm sure both teams will be ready to play in two weeks.

Advertisement
Offense was fine before the implosion. They protected Francois better than anyone thought they would.

Meanwhile they held an National Championship game QB to less than 100 yds passing

FSU has a very good defense. Our front 7 should be better than theirs. Their offense (without Francois) sucks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back