Miami Finalizes 2020 Nonconference Schedule

View as article
Advertisement
Here is Florida’s 2020 OOC (non-P5 schedule)

Eastern Washington
South Alabama
New Mexico State

All at home of course.

What’s the difference?

Any questions?

All 3 of those teams would get housed by Temple and UAB.

The answer is nothing is different, in fact, Miami’s schedule is much harder. But people don’t know how to do anything but *****.

We expect that from them; we r the any team, any time, any place program.

Nobody does that anymore. Literally nobody.

I wish it was, but it’s not like that. Every big P5 team has at least 2 complete cupcakes on their schedule every year. 1 usually being an FBS team.

IKR...but Alabama gets away with it every year. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Bama can get away w playing a Fresno, Colorado St and Mercer, b/c they are playing multiple top 25 teams throughout their schedule. They started w FSU last year which was a top 10 match up.

Our OOC schedule sucks AND our in conference schedule sucks. That’s the difference. I’m all for some tune up games, but we are doing ourselves no favors when our overall schedule sucks. How r we going to get better if we continually face middle of the road teams?

Advertisement
Nobody does that anymore. Literally nobody.

I wish it was, but it’s not like that. Every big P5 team has at least 2 complete cupcakes on their schedule every year. 1 usually being an FBS team.

Even in our heyday, we had cupcakes. I’m just saying, b/c the Coastal is so weak (albeit we can’t win that bih for chit), we gotta schedule stronger opponents. Two cupcakes, and two strong opponents, imo. It will go a long ways.

Bama can get away w playing a Fresno, Colorado St and Mercer, b/c they are playing multiple top 25 teams throughout their schedule. They started w FSU last year which was a top 10 match up.

Our OOC schedule sucks AND our in conference schedule sucks. That’s the difference. I’m all for some tune up games, but we are doing ourselves no favors when our overall schedule sucks. How r we going to get better if we continually face middle of the road teams?

You’re dead wrong. In fact you’ve never been more wrong.

Nothing we can do about our in conference schedule. And our OOC matches with everybody else. Have you not been keeping up? Look at our schedule for the next three years see what P5 teams were playing out of conference.

Want to blame somebody? Blame the Florida gaytors. Would gladly take them as our second P5 OOC every year. But they won’t do it.

But blaming Miami because they schedule like everyone else? Like I said before, you’ve never been more wrong.

You’re dead wrong. In fact you’ve never been more wrong.

Nothing we can do about our in conference schedule. And our OC matches with everybody else. Have you not been keeping up? Look at our schedule for the next three years see what P5 teams were playing out of conference.

Want to blame somebody? Blame the Florida gaytors. Would gladly take them as our second P5 OOC every year. But they won’t do it.

But blaming Miami because they schedule like everyone else? Like I said before, you never been more wrong.

I’m going to assume u’re just spazzing & didn’t read a cot-**** thing I posted. Lol.

I didn’t say chit about us being in control of our conference schedule. I said the difference between Bama & us is that Bama gets away w a weak OOC b/c they are playing multiple ranked opponents throughout their schedule; we, on the other hand, are not. So it looks bad when our OOC opponents r cupcakes and we have a cupcake in conference schedule. So since we can’t control our in conference schedule, which I’m well aware of, we should try to schedule two OOC opponents from P5, or if not, then one big time P5 opponent. MSU is 3 yrs too late.

I know we got Bama coming up, and I can’t wait...but more of that. I like LSU last yr.

Don’t sleep on Wagner. They have players on scholarship, too.

Wait...they do give out scholarships at Wagner, right?

Advertisement
I’m going to assume u’re just spazzing & didn’t read a cot-**** thing I posted. Lol.

I didn’t say chit about us being in control of our conference schedule. I said the difference between Bama & us is that Bama gets away w a weak OOC b/c they are playing multiple ranked opponents throughout their schedule; we, on the other hand, are not. So it looks bad when our OOC opponents r cupcakes and we have a cupcake in conference schedule. So since we can’t control our in conference schedule, which I’m well aware of, we should try to schedule two OOC opponents from P5, or if not, then one big time P5 opponent. MSU is 3 yrs too late.

I know we got Bama coming up, and I can’t wait...but more of that. I like LSU last yr.

Again: LSU, Florida, Alabama....what more do you want? Look at our upcoming schedules.

And sorry, I don’t give a fūck how things look. Know why? No matter our schedule, the only thing that counts is can you use your schedule to get to a playoff berth. And believe me if we win the coastal, beat Clemson, the likelihood is we’re going to the playoffs so .....that’s reality in the 21st century.

Yall probably just gunna act like we aren't playing MSU and our non con schedule is trash...Obviously this isn't the best for ticket sales since theres no major home non-con opponent, but we do get FSU at home that year. But same thing will probably happen in 2022 (@TAMU and @Clemson for conference play) and 2024 (@ND)

2021 and 2022 schedule are real legit though with 2021 playing Bama and MSU and 2022 getting TAMU and away at Clemson...
If you want people to spend money you have to put a good schedule at home too not just your cool out of conference thing. It’s not rocket science. Our conf schedule isn’t super exciting to have a **** pic schedule at hone.

Wagner?

Da ****?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Alabama did not start with FSU last year. They played Louisville.

Advertisement
Back