Miami favored against UVA?

Advertisement
Why bet UVA -4 when you can get UVA at Pick 'em right now?
Yeah idk what I was doing. Pick em makes more sense. Somehow in my current drunk state I thought -4 meant if Miami wins by 3 or less you're good. Pick em is better for sure. And if somehow the line gets Miami -4 then absolutely bet UVA. If Miami should win, it'd be barely

Yeah idk what I was doing. Pick em makes more sense. Somehow in my current drunk state I thought -4 meant if Miami wins by 3 or less you're good. Pick em is better for sure. And if somehow the line gets Miami -4 then absolutely bet UVA. If Miami should win, it'd be barely

No question. If Miami is giving any points, put the mortgage* payment on Virginia.

*To help most of you, a mortgage is a payment you make when you're in the process of paying off a home.

Advertisement
Wouldn't that be irony of the Orange and Green degree. Perry helps engineer a win against the same team which is was replaced last season.

Also, didn't Marky Mark have issues with Perry, just like Corch Diaz?

What’s ironic to me - or maybe it’s the six degrees of separation - is that some were ragging on the staff last year for pulling Perry early in a game and replacing him with Rosier, and now some are ragging on this staff for pulling Williams early in a game and replacing him with Perry.

As an experienced gambler for close to 50 years buyer beware. What looks like a lock can be very deceiving. Manny will control the defense and If Williams screws up Perry will be in there in a heart beat. JUST A WORD OF CAUTION TO THE BETTORS.

Advertisement
Virginia will be without THREE starters against hapless Miami. So, I think that's ONE reason why Miami is " currently " a one point home chalk.
Here is the only injury I see for UVA
1570490690803.png

As an experienced gambler for close to 50 years buyer beware. What looks like a lock can be very deceiving. Manny will control the defense and If Williams screws up Perry will be in there in a heart beat. JUST A WORD OF CAUTION TO THE BETTORS.

That’s what I’m sayin. Things that look like locks are often the exact opposite

This feels like a sucker bet.like hotel California once you check ✔in you can never leave.

Advertisement
What’s ironic to me - or maybe it’s the six degrees of separation - is that some were ragging on the staff last year for pulling Perry early in a game and replacing him with Rosier, and now some are ragging on this staff for pulling Williams early in a game and replacing him with Perry.

Williams hadn't engineered an enormous comeback victory against FSU. Perry deserved a longer leash last season. Williams has been a JAG against crap teams.

Not saying Perry is all world but the situations are not similar at all.

UVA will win.

This Miami team has shown its true colors. They will sleepwalk through most of the game, commit a dozen penalties, turn the ball over a few times, blow some key plays, and lose.

The team has no character, no discipline, and no heart. They won't suddenly develop those things out of thin air.

Advertisement
Home teams have pretty much dominated ATS thus far on Friday nights. If they were playing a Saturday at 3:30p UVA maybe would be +3, short weeks are weird for college kids and I think this moves the line.

I would not be shocked to see the Canes blow them out, 1st home night game of the season.

Advertisement
Back