Miami favored against UVA?

Shogungts

Junior
Premium
What is Vegas smoking these days?

Las Vegas has weighed in on the No. 20 Virginia Cavaliers road game on Friday night against the Miami Hurricanes.

According to oddsmakers, UVA opens as a 1-point road underdog in the game, which kicks off at 8:00 p.m. on ESPN on Friday night.

Virginia (4-1, 2-0 ACC) is coming off a bye after falling to No. 9 Notre Dame, 35-20 on the road a week ago.

Miami (2-3, 0-2 ACC) is coming off a 42-35 loss to the Virginia Tech Hokies in Miami on Saturday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Virginia will be without THREE starters against hapless Miami. So, I think that's ONE reason why Miami is " currently " a one point home chalk.

We were favored by 14 against Va Tech as well.
THat one made sense going into the game though. Maybe not 14, but absolutely we should have been favored after VT's last few games and us being at home. This UVA line I don't understand at all.

Advertisement
Does Vegas know something we do not?.....or is it a way of stirring interest to attract big $$$$$ for a game that would ordinarily get little action.
This may adjust closer to playing time, but Vegas in a subtle way is saying Miami is bad, but not thhhaaat bad. Interesting.

Advertisement
**** it boys, I'm telling you start Perry and we will win !

You do know there's A LOT of Perry critics out there in South Florida and all points in-between the USA? Nevertheless, I second your notion. Perry DESERVES to start the game! Or, he deserves to replace JW, if he isn't moving the chains on Miami's first, second and third possessions. I, also, get the vibes that Eno's would LIKE to see Perry start, but he said Corch Diaz has the FINAL SAY on that matter.

So my money is on JW starting on Friday night.

You do know there's A LOT of Perry critics out there in South Florida and all points in-between the USA? Nevertheless, I second your notion. Perry DESERVES to start the game! Or, he deserves to replace JW, if he isn't moving the chains on Miami's first, second and third possessions. I, also, get the vibes that Eno's would LIKE to see Perry start, but he said Corch Diaz has the FINAL SAY on that matter.

So my money is on JW starting on Friday night.
Dude if he has any pride at all, and I believe he does, he is gonna want some redemption for last year. If we start him, we win.

Advertisement
Dude if he has any pride at all, and I believe he does, he is gonna want some redemption for last year. If we start him, we win.

Wouldn't that be irony of the Orange and Green degree. Perry helps engineer a win against the same team which is was replaced last season.

Also, didn't Marky Mark have issues with Perry, just like Corch Diaz?

This is 2014 Miami vs Puke at home in the rain wearing grey alternate uniforms.

Miami came in at 2-2, beat Puke 22-10 and was 6-3 headed into the game at FSU who proceeded to beat Miami four straight times.

The team quit on Golden and the season, and we finished 6-7 with a loss in the Independence Day bowl featuring Will Smith and Jeff Goldbum.

We might beat UVA but the hubcaps have already come off and the wheels are next.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back