Miami favored against UVA?

Advertisement
Look up the word delusional! This team has struggled/underachieved in every aspect of the game against lesser opponents. I don't give a ****e if Vargina left half their squad at home! I am prepared to have our ****e pushed in again :cautious:

Advertisement
That makes sense because I believe left brained people, according to theory (Pseudo academic legend?), are the more logical and analytical - as opposed to our emotional, artistic, right-brained brethren.

Miami wins!
lol ok ... try this then. .. nobody in their rational mind would favor Miami over UVa .

I told y’all it feels like we win this game. This reeks of Vegas getting HEAVY money on UVA and raking it in when we pull it off

If the line does t move when 80% is in Virginia that’s exactly what it is

They aren’t crazy. 5 turnovers in the first 20 minutes of a game spells blowout.. we actually were an extra point from taking the lead. And tech basically played a perfect game with 0 turnovers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Vegas knows some **** here.

Friday night games are wacky.

Of course we are beating Virginia...because that is the wackiest scenario possible for this trash football team.

Already down to -1 and MGM has Virginia as a -1 point favorite. Early/smart money jumped all over Virginia. FWIW

Look up the word delusional! This team has struggled/underachieved in every aspect of the game against lesser opponents. I don't give a ****e if Vargina left half their squad at home! I am prepared to have our ****e pushed in again :cautious:
Im prepared to have our sh-t pushed in again as well. Having said that, I will not be betting any money on Virginia because I actually wouldn't be shocked at all if we went out and got the W. I really wouldn't.

And I dont bet against my Canes. You always try and separate your brain from your heart when it comes to gambling, but that is one place I've never been able to do it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back